HSR Special Effect

Cadava

One of the Reddit comments: "Can't believe the guy just threw it into GE instead of selling for street price."

fkn. I'd sell mine as fast as I could, these are going to drop so fast. This is not a 2bil effect xD

17 minutes ago, Drake said:

One of the Reddit comments: "Can't believe the guy just threw it into GE instead of selling for street price."

fkn. I'd sell mine as fast as I could, these are going to drop so fast. This is not a 2bil effect xD

Wat....just get a double prasul wand and itd basically pay for itself.

You could easily sell it for 5-10b

Edited by Deathcon

Does the special effect happen with every rare drop, or does it just have a chance to? 

Just now, Beric said:

Does the special effect happen with every rare drop, or does it just have a chance to? 

It doesn't have to be rare drop. You can get double bones and double charms.

30 minutes ago, Drake said:

It is when there are 3 in the game.

8 minutes ago, Beric said:

It works with every drop you roll. So you could get x2 bones or x2 charms, so it'll proc quite a bit doubling more tiny drops than rare drops. Also it doesn't work with loot interface bosses like rax/telos/qbd.

Just now, AmusedDragon said:

Also it doesn't work with loot interface bosses like rax/telos/qbd.

That sucks. 2x bottom leg would almost be worth that price. ##

29 minutes ago, John Kleppe said:

Yeah its unfortunate that it doesnt work on chest drops.  No ROTS, Barrows, Telos, Rax, QBD, or Raids.

This almost doesn't even make it that enticing. Those are the more lucrative/fun things to do. I mean I guess a double BCP or Lance drop would be neat? lol.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

This almost doesn't even make it that enticing. Those are the more lucrative/fun things to do. I mean I guess a double BCP or Lance drop would be neat? lol.

Double drops from Nex and AOD wouldn't be bad at all.  Hell even at GWD2 the extra few 100k would be nice for even a nonrare drop.

Woo lootshare double shards! Finally another way for me to profit off of amuseddragon's hard work

Wanna go kill graardor @AmusedDragon?

Edited by Douglas
1 minute ago, Douglas said:

Wanna go kill graardor

Nah, got the pet. :rolleyes:

Overvoltage
2 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Hell even at GWD2 the extra few 100k would be nice for even a nonrare drop.

The ring will fall in price more than that 100k during your trip there though