So TF happened to luck of the dwarves

UrCousinDick

UrCousinDick

I was gonna buy LOTD but when I looked at its price I saw something....weird:wacko:.

It started off at 20 mill on release and then it climbed steadily up to around 35mill

Then, on the 10th of may, it jumped by 20 million:o. The same with alchemical onyx which jumped from 10 mill to 30 mill.

WTF:angry:

Even weirder that the alchemical onyx is 20 mill cheaper than LOTD???:huh:

I might be a noob but anyone know what happened? Also any speculation on when prices will be down?

UrCousinDick

I don't see much requirement to make alchemical onyx into LOTD, only 91 crafting but 20mill difference?

7 minutes ago, UrCousinDick said:

I don't see much requirement to make alchemical onyx into LOTD, only 91 crafting but 20mill difference?

to make the alchemical onyx is 107 invention + 50 fortunate comps

UrCousinDick
2 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

to make the alchemical onyx is 107 invention + 50 fortunate comps

Not to make the alchemical onyx into the ring I don't think, and what confuses me is that from the alchemical onyx into the ring gets you 20 mill with only req 91 crafting. You can also buy both the alchemical onyx and the ring on GE

Grand exchange prices aren't always right, and almost never are around the release of new items. The reason alchemical onyx "went up" 20m is because its exchange price was way off, so a Jmod manually changed it to reflect its real value.

I've been selling fortunate component items for over 1m at times.

Pretty sure I sold an alchemical onyx for around 33m a few weeks ago as well.

Edited by Sijeeral
UrCousinDick
2 hours ago, Cadava said:

Grand exchange prices aren't always right, and almost never are around the release of new items. The reason alchemical onyx "went up" 20m is because its exchange price was way off, so a Jmod manually changed it to reflect its real value.

I see, so that is also why the alchemical onyx and ring is 20 mill off each other