Patch note teasers

Deathcon

You are no longer able to drag any item from your backpack into your action bar while the action bar is locked.

Am I the only one who found this useful for hotswapping food or skilling stuff? Like come on, who is dragging stuff over to their bar by accident and then letting go of it? >_>

40 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Am I the only one who found this useful for hotswapping food or skilling stuff? Like come on, who is dragging stuff over to their bar by accident and then letting go of it? >_>

Quite a lot of people, including myself, and I lost a few several hour telos streaks to it. There have been tons of complaints on Reddit about it and I know firsthand how annoying it is. 

Also, it's not that anyone was intentionally dragging items and letting go of them on the bars, sometimes the games thinks a "click" is a "drag" and makes you drag things to random places on your screen. 

Edited by Cadava
38 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

ME. Even dragging weapons on to it too... happens on really laggy worlds.

1 minute ago, Flavoring said:

ME. Even dragging weapons on to it too... happens on really laggy worlds.

It's not even specifically laggy worlds either, I've had it happen at times when I have 60 fps and <20 ping

Just now, Cadava said:

It's not even specifically laggy worlds either, I've had it happen at times when I have 60 fps and <20 ping

Yeah, just meant the weapon part usually happens on laggy worlds for me. Was specifically thinking when I yaka and base picks a foreign world. Always great when switching to a shield to res a geyser and then clicking on my orb to have it magically appear on my ability bar. lol