DXP IS HERE! GET GAINZ!

destiny 2 "our darkest hour" trailer

DeathByWii

im sure most of you dont know about this game but if you watch this trailer wouldnt you be interested in playing it?

"you're not brave..you've merely forgotten the fear of death...allow me to reacquaint you" when i was watching the livestream as a day 1 destiny player i got goosebumps when he said that line 

im so hyped!

short story for people who dont know the game:

the moon looking thing at the beginning is called "the traveler" he is basically a god he gives light to people he choose (basically light = unlimited revives and power, everytime you die you are revived by his light )and he chosen the humans which were cornered in the last city on earth

there is a couple species : cabal(which are known for great power) , hive(which are known for high number of armies), vex(which are machines that are smart and can travel thro time) , fallen(which are the main enemies on earth including the others) and taken (which are known to have the ability to control other species like cabal,hive ,vex and fallen and put them under their control)

now the story here is that this big guy with the white armor is called Gul he is a cabal commander he is so mad that the traveler chose the humans and came to take revenge and show the traveler that he is the only one worthy of the traveler light so he used his weird device to disable the traveler light from reaching the humans and he destroys the last city making us powerless with no light and now we should fight to regain our powers

Edited by DeathByWii

I play destiny on PS4. Mostly crucible and trials, I am super excited for destiny 2. I'm one of the few people that has no complaints about the game, I really enjoy it for what it is.

Edit: I am also a day 1 player, and participated in both open alphas and the beta :)

Edited by Afterall
2 hours ago, Afterall said:

I play destiny on PS4. Mostly crucible and trials, I am super excited for destiny 2. I'm one of the few people that has no complaints about the game, I really enjoy it for what it is.

Edit: I am also a day 1 player, and participated in both open alphas and the beta :)

finally someone who loves the game for what its and not complain about everything 

from what i saw they are doing a lot of great stuff to make D2 so much better than D1 cant wait for beta