Vitalis Threshold Vote

AmusedDragon

Some people on Reddit were complaining about low KC vit owners being able to vote. They are outnumbered significantly by people with Final Boss. I don't expect there to be trouble reaching the threshold.

Just curious, how many people here are actually for a threshold? Opposed to it? I've seen a lot of both from people I've talked to about it, and I'm just wondering how you guys feel.

Overvoltage
1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

I don't even know if Linda kills things tbh.

I know (roughly) her kc's from when she was pet hunting GWD2, and they were significant 4 digit figures. I only say maybe because she also has like 170 kiln kc

15 minutes ago, Cadava said:

Just curious, how many people here are actually for a threshold? Opposed to it? I've seen a lot of both from people I've talked to about it, and I'm just wondering how you guys feel.

I'm not even close to being able to vote in this, but I would support a threshold. Someone dedicated enough to earning Insane should be able to make tangible progress towards it. 

12 hours ago, Cadava said:

People argue that they feel that their super low kc vits are an accomplishment (It's not, you just got lucky, you didn't earn it through skill or even a strong investment of time or resources). This threshold wouldn't change that. People with super low KC vits would have never hit a threshold anyways so they aren't 'devalued'.

Anyone who would argue that there shouldn't be a threshold to negate some really bad RNG for some because they themselves had a high KC/bad RNG vit are just not very nice people. Stuff gets 'easier' in the game all the time. I don't think that keeping a title such as Insane Final Boss behind a single pet barrier like it is now is very fun for most people. There is no point in going for the title unless you get a vit first.

On 6/25/2017 at 10:12 PM, AmusedDragon said:

I guess Drake and us is it. I think a few (Read: maybe one) people have 1k rago/close to it. @XTL

I don't even know if Linda kills things tbh.

Thanks for the mention. 57 kills off currently, let's get this passed!

Edited by XTL
typo