BXP Weekend Dungeoneering

Cam L

Hey clannies, I mentioned this on another thread, but for those of you who may be interested, I will be happy to help anyone run DG floors over BXP weekend (preferably at least AB2+, not large Frozens). I have very little else to do for BXP and many people hate this wonderful skill for whatever reason, so feel free to hit me up in game if you want to get a team going. I have a few very simple rules:

1. Pay attention to chat :)
  2. "GT ______" means teleport to the group gatestone now, not when you finish doing whatever you're doing.
  3. In the event that we kill the Unholy Cursebearer and someone receives a Celestial Catalytic Staff, that shit is mine.
  4. Please attempt to always be doing something, and not just afking at base or in a random room. I don't care if you're low leveled and can't open many/any doors, just try to help out in any way you can :D 

So, if you're one of those weird people who despise the best skill in the game but feel like you have to train it this weekend, let me know!

4 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

After i finish craft/do some smith i'll join you if you don't mind letting me get a Saggy bow ( i need to max my ammo for a task, only one left ## )

Absolutely :D That's another thing I forgot to mention, I'll happily help people with the DG tasks because the rewards are too good and everyone should get them done.