What are you doing this Double XP Weekend?

AmusedDragon

Share what you are doing here, I'm sure we're all curious as to what everyone will be grinding away at. :reporter:

I'll be working through all of these:

pocnMX8.png

I got quite a bit of bonus crafting xp as well. After I finish making all these I'll be doing rax or dismantling maples, lol.

On Beric I am doing sandstone + protean hides, followed up by protean bars and artisan's workshop. If I finish all of that I'll probably return to my native habitat: The Arc. 

On Ironeyes I'm attempting 85-99 dg, 79-90 cooking, 80-85 smithing, 84-89 crafting, 78-81 summoning, and then as far as I can go with prayer before my money is entirely drained. 

Before:

05b3174ca383c27d636d0fcf20b04c9e.png

After:

95bc539e0065dbeb3b882cd658664473.png

My main focus is to get my very first 99 and I'll be focusing on cooking for that. Why cooking? Honestly, I don't know why. If I accomplish that, then I will definitely be getting smithing to 80. After that, I have some crafting and fletching projects lined up as well.

9 minutes ago, Asada said:

Pls help

That looks like quite a fun time. >_<

6 minutes ago, Beric said:

I'm attempting 85-99 dg

That might be tough.

6 minutes ago, WindEagles said:

My main focus is to get my very first 99 and I'll be focusing on cooking for that.

Nice!

11 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

nothing special, maybe some herblore

I was going to do some too but I have enough overloads to get me through to next double xp probably.

1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

That might be tough.

I probably won't succeed, but it's "only" 9.5m, and I do have a significant amount of bxp. 

Just now, Beric said:

I probably won't succeed, but it's "only" 9.5m, and I do have a significant amount of bxp. 

I did about that much xp for 119-120 over a two day span of half-assing it. It wasn't even double xp I think. So yeah, it's very possible.

Ill be working on my summoning like always and then i have proteans saved up which haven't chosen how ill make em lol also have quite alot of dummys i've been saving and 10k cursed energy so far but i started late on that, after that day ill have some mils to blow on whatever i think is wise which ill be thinking of good xp things that i know of 

6 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

I was going to do some too but I have enough overloads to get me through to next double xp probably.

to be fair, I also made the "plans" before I got herbert. Now it's less motivating

I'm going to get a middle leg before the rax paths change at reset, go through the proteans I've accumulated since last BXP, and help @Beric get 99 DG on his alt.

Starting with 99 firemaking then 90+ summoning until charms are out then 99 craft and if time permits 99 construction and a couple farm runs as well hopefully.