Kinda burned out need HALP!!

Majin-Keegan

Majin-Keegan

So, recently i just got 99 slayer.. I just don't know what really to do right now. Should i just keep going that way i can achieve 99 atk as well and get slayer xp in the process, or should i level up my other lacking stats farming, inv, etc.. Thoughts please..

more rs.png

Honestly I'd just work on the things you like. Don't force yourself to level skills. Maybe take a break and learn to pvm?

7 minutes ago, Afternine said:

Honestly I'd just work on the things you like.

What this fine gentleman said. Although you should really like farming. :hmph:

Maybe mix things up and do a few quests or task sets? 

Try to work on different skills; get a level or two in a few skills each day, that you enjoy doing. Do the one's that you like the least, last. :P

That's what I did because I can't grind anything at all. ;-; 

DougieFr3ssh

You could do some bossing with augmented gear to get your invention level up. Like go smack bandos around and level your attack, invention, amd make some cash all at once

Majin-Keegan
6 hours ago, Brimes said:

MQC will keep you occupied. :reporter: 

I'm trying so hard to understand what you mean by MQC, but I have no clue what you mean lol

10 minutes ago, Majin-Keegan said:

I'm trying so hard to understand what you mean by MQC, but I have no clue what you mean lol

Master Quest Cape - Harder to get than comp cape, not as hard to get as trimmed comp. (My opinion)

17 minutes ago, Afternine said:

Master Quest Cape - Harder to get than comp cape, not as hard to get as trimmed comp. (My opinion)

MQC is certainly more time consuming, but I would not say it's harder than comping. 

Edit: Actually, I'm going to come back and say that I don't even think it's more time consuming.* You don't need to max, you don't need to do task sets, you don't need to do Livid Farm, you don't need to do Mage Training Arena, you don't need to unlock all the DG scrolls, you don't need do all the Arc unlocks. Lots of slow stuff involved in comping.

*Assuming that RNG doesn't fuck you up with some of the lore drops. 

6 minutes ago, Beric said:

MQC is certainly more time consuming, but I would not say it's harder than comping. 

Actually, I'm going to come back and say that I don't even think it's more time consuming.* You don't need to max, you don't need to do task sets, you don't need to do Livid Farm, you don't need to do Mage Training Arena, you don't need to unlock all the DG scrolls, you don't need do all the Arc unlocks. Lots of slow stuff involved in comping.

*Assuming that RNG doesn't fuck you up with some of the lore drops. 

You edited your post as I was trying to quote you :reporter: but I agree with this. Very few things in this game are truly "difficult," it's all just a grind. Comp is a relatively long, but finite grind. MQC can just shit on you with bad RNG.

Yep like many others said do the things you like. You are doing it wrong if you are not having fun. 

Edited by Tristan