Telos

Drake M

1 hour ago, Cam L said:

@Drake I died on 497 two days ago and I want to die.

there was an aussie HCIM who died on 491 yesterday and lost his last life

So I guess you're in good company

I'm hijacking this thread for reviewing @Cam L's stream

• Pack mammoth pouch is 15k, it may save your life one day. It may even allow you to clutch finish Yakamaru solo while drunk. Yaks are so 2016.
  • Equip your shield while bonfiring for extra HP
  • Reaper necklace is good if you want to go for speed kills but amulet of souls is better for safety and food conservation
  • Achto helm+body+legs+boots is p good dawg, and Deathtouch bracelet is good DPS
  • At that enrage you don't need 3 super restore flasks
  • Supreme overload salve will save you an inventory space
  • You have over 2k rocktail soups in your bank what else are you going to use those for? If you're not going to use them here and you're not selling them what are they doing?
  • Weapon poison???????? See that blank inventory slot you've got while you have wand and shield equipped before going into the kill? 1 dose weapon poison++
  • Lose target on your house dummy by dropping out of combat (wait 10 seconds) and then keep stalling adren, and you can Devotion before engaging Telos
  • Ring of Vigour? I'll forgive no Planted Feet switch since it's not that useful P5, P4 you won't Sunshine, P3 you should Onslaught, and slightly increasing DPS P1+P2 isn't that important unless you're at an absurdly high enrage where Telos heals shitloads during tendril spec. But no Vigour? Damn son
  • There's no need to rush using your Sunshine unless you're 4 tick god killing phase 1 before Sunshine disappears. You can enter combat with a Vuln + Combust, can do just Combust or could do Corruption too, and then if you landed the Vuln you can get that hench staff Air Surge in when you Sunshine
  • If you pop Telos' freedom early with Impact, your dreadnip's stun can do work, and you can stall him out a long ass time with Ass-fixiate, and if you get like an Asylum proc or a good dreadnip stun you might have time for Deep Impact too (can follow with Wrack for 188%)
  • I dunno if Detonate is that great without the auto + Detonate + ability combo, you just did take a shit on the ground for like 4.2 seconds (3 seconds is max damage), release Detonate + Wild Magic, which is good for getting out of tendril but to quote a certain video "mmm das ok you coulda done betta"
  • You missed the Surge timing dawg. Random note, you can block/reduce the hit with things like Resonance, Debilitate, or Reflect after the Surge timing (panic equip shield Reflect). Or take the hit like a man and get that good Reprisal (+auto).

Twitch didn't like me so it killed ur vod but this is what I got from like 7 minutes

59 minutes ago, Veggie said:

Achto helm+body+legs+boots is p good dawg, and Deathtouch bracelet is good DPS

Achto gloves are NEVER worth using anywhere you'd even consider using achto, use Deathtouch. Rest is good :gg:

I got it :) I appreciate the tips from both of you, @Veggie and @Cadava, you guys were very helpful and pushed me to do simple things (wear Achto, actually use PF/Vigour) that I was otherwise very reluctant to do. It helped a lot. I also think I was thinking too much and trying to do too much stuff on P5, because when I finally got it I just used my Sunshine and stunned the shit out of Telos before killing the golems, and by the time I had dealt with them the special bar was only like 1/4 full. On all my failed attempts I was trying to do some nat -> revenge -> sun -> thresh -> cade -> detonate/tsunami -> kill Telos rotation, and that was just way too much for my tiny brain to deal with on top of clearing my virus and avoiding stuns from red golems (because it was fucking red golems every god damn time).