Moral Question

Cyruss

You and a Friend are duo'ing some boss, let's say Nex, with full intention of splitting everything you get 50/50.

You get an elite clue scroll drop, from the clue scroll you get a 3a Dye (something like 3.4b)

Do you split this drop?

Personally I like to hope I would give my friend something, not 50/50 but maybe 50m or so.

I would not expect anyone to split a clue drop, and I'd be very surprised if it were asked of me. I tend to let clues sit in my bank for months before even doing them, so it's very likely I wouldn't even know where it originated from. 

I don't think it's a bad thing if you don't split it - but personally I would give the other person some percentage (definitely not 50%).

Edit: If it was a 3.4b clue, I would give the other person more than 50m - probably like 200m. (Only because I want to buy t99 prayers and a sgb)

Edited by Afternine
3 minutes ago, Beric said:

I would not expect anyone to split a clue drop, and I'd be very surprised if it were asked of me. I tend to let clues sit in my bank for months before even doing them, so it's very likely I wouldn't even know where it originated from. 

Yea thats a good point haha I tend to do the same and forget where they come from.

I see no universe in which something like this would be expected by anyone.

I wouldn't split it at all.

1 hour ago, Cam L said:

Nope.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

I see no universe in which something like this would be expected by anyone.

I wouldn't split it at all.

Dang. 

Jade makes a good point though. I usually have a clue and 10+ Trisk keys in my bank before I end up doing any of them. I can't keep track of where all of those come from. 

I would not split it but I do believe giving some of it would we morally correct, like you said 50m.

Edited by Ricoginger
57 minutes ago, Drake said:

If you intend splitting 50/50 and then you get a drop at all, just keep it. :sly: 

Can someone translate this for me?