Post your Oppinion

GladzJello36

So, tonight while I was working, I saw this little boy, had to of been around 3 years old, come out of the bathroom with his father. And I overheard the little boy say, "That hurt my bottom." I didn't know what to think of this situation, so I just assumed he was constipated.

What do you all think of this situation? :trollface:

So, tonight while I was working, I saw this little boy, had to of been around 3 years old, come out of the bathroom with his father. And I overheard the little boy say, "That hurt my bottom." I didn't know what to think of this situation, so I just assumed he was constipated.

What do you all think of this situation? :trollface:

Kid probaly got a ass whoopin

He walked into his bathroom, stepped on a thumbtack, jumped in the air with the shock of pain, clammed down, his dad was there to help him, but with all the confusion he clearly lost his balance, and he leaned too far back and he fell through the toilet seat.

Its a common mishap.

He walked into his bathroom, stepped on a thumbtack, jumped in the air with the shock of pain, clammed down, his dad was there to help him, but with all the confusion he clearly lost his balance, and he leaned too far back and he fell through the toilet seat.

Its a common mishap.

^^love it