Source code

Emeraldwpn

I completely agree! I am a huge critique when it comes to movies, and this was one I'd definitely see more than once. Good plot and acting. If you haven't seen Lincoln Lawyer yet, I also suggest that one. It was really good storyline-wise.

I completely agree! I am a huge critique when it comes to movies, and this was one I'd definitely see more than once. Good plot and acting. If you haven't seen Lincoln Lawyer yet, I also suggest that one. It was really good storyline-wise.

what do you think were shit releases for the summer?

saw it in the dollar theatre a few months ago. at least it had a decent ending unlike saving private ryan. seriously that movie could be one of the best of all time if tom didn't get shot at the end. same with 300... I've never watched either movie more than once because I know the ending and don't want to see it.

I wouldn't rate the Lincoln Lawyer. The book is better, as is always the case.

saw it in the dollar theatre a few months ago. at least it had a decent ending unlike saving private ryan. seriously that movie could be one of the best of all time if tom didn't get shot at the end. same with 300... I've never watched either movie more than once because I know the ending and don't want to see it.

300 is cool but it's not great. For the most part, it's just a bit of action with the occasional boob. :$

What's the film about? Not sure if I'll hit up the cinema (still haven't seen The Inbetweeners/Harry Potter FML) but if it's good then I'll definitely watch it.

300 is cool but it's not great. For the most part, it's just a bit of action with the occasional boob. :$

What's the film about? Not sure if I'll hit up the cinema (still haven't seen The Inbetweeners/Harry Potter FML) but if it's good then I'll definitely watch it.

guy is able to repeat a particular sequence in history multiple times until he learns enough to solve the mystery. that's really all i can say without ruining the movie.

guy is able to repeat a particular sequence in history multiple times until he learns enough to solve the mystery. that's really all i can say without ruining the movie.

and there's a little bit more to that than just solving a mystery.

The Green Hornet

The Roommate......

Vanishing

Drive Angry

Hall Pass....

Pretty much anything I watched with the exception of Bridesmaids (Hilarious....), The Adjustment Bureau, Lincoln Lawyer, Source Code, Limitless, and of course Harry Potter 7 Part 2.

Edited by Mister Devin

i remember seeing the preview for adjustment bureau about a year before it was released. Seeing the preview and forgetting the name sucked, but then my Gf saves the day by renting that shit on PS3.

backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

That was also another 9.5/10

Edited by Emeraldwpn

The Green Hornet

The Roommate......

Vanishing

Drive Angry

Hall Pass....

Pretty much anything I watched with the exception of Bridesmaids (Hilarious....), The Adjustment Bureau, Lincoln Lawyer, Source Code, Limitless, and of course Harry Potter 7 Part 2.

Hall Pass was hilarious. I agree with the others though.