ROFL JAGEX

Dizzy Deer

You were appealing a mute that was handed out by a Pmod. When a Jmod looked at it, they realized that it shouldn't have been muted in the first place. They didn't actually read your appeal, or if they did, they didn't give a shit about what it actually said. All they cared about was what was contained in the original abuse report.

It humors me that people think that they've "gotten one over on Jagex" or other such nonsense in these situations. Had you sent a blank appeal, it still would have been overturned. All you did was add a variable that could have gone against you. Congratulations.

First of all it was a mute handed out by J mod because I got muted 3 days after my rant,

Here is the full rant tell me if the appeal should of been removed or not:

"Dizzy Deer : [clan] I have a t bagging addiction irl

Dizzy Deer : [clan] I like to t bag random people in the street

Dizzy Deer : [clan] My nutsack is 3 feet long now

Dizzy Deer : [clan] So i can just swing them

Dizzy Deer : [clan] I worked at walmart in the meat section

Dizzy Deer : [clan] And i use to **** the meat hangers

Dizzy Deer : [clan] Ya

Dizzy Deer : [clan] ****** dead pigs is ftw

Dizzy Deer : [clan] Gave me so much experience in bed

************ : [clan] Stop talking.

Dizzy Deer : [clan] All the girls i sleep with cant walk for 2 days

"

Yea bro, J MODS DON'T READ APPEALS.

BTW cheryl cole answering your question "how did this guy even get in the clan?", I posted an application on forums and downloaded IRC and Teamspeak I meet the combat and gear requirements, any more questions?

I'm a few years out of the loop, but I would say that probably isn't mute worthy. Maybe a minor black mark, at worst. It's more stupid than it is offensive. Jmods who process primary reports go through an obscene amount of them every day and don't spend much time on each. When you appeal, it's looked at more closely. This was a borderline case that fell your way on closer inspection. Once again, the actual content of your appeal did you no favors.

I'm a few years out of the loop, but I would say that probably isn't mute worthy. Maybe a minor black mark, at worst. It's more stupid than it is offensive. Jmods who process primary reports go through an obscene amount of them every day and don't spend much time on each. When you appeal, it's looked at more closely. This was a borderline case that fell your way on closer inspection. Once again, the actual content of your appeal did you no favors.

You are one of the most hot headed people I've ever seen, I clearly said fuck like 3 times in there and yea it is mute worthy, I get muted every 2 weeks on purpose because I troll when I'm bored and all my appeals are stupid. In this particular case I lucked out and it got accepted somehow, stop trying to be a smart ass all the time and steer up an argument, just say har har har bro and move on with your life.

You are one of the most hot headed people I've ever seen, I clearly said fuck like 3 times in there and yea it is mute worthy, I get muted every 2 weeks on purpose because I troll when I'm bored and all my appeals are stupid. In this particular case I lucked out and it got accepted somehow, stop trying to be a smart ass all the time and steer up an argument, just say har har har bro and move on with your life.

You're going to teach me what is and what isn't mute worthy? That's adorable.

Ok man I love you too, let's just move on <3

YES BRO.

yesbro.jpg

YES BRO.

yesbro.jpg

That's cute. I spent several years as a Pmod with access to the actual, black letter reporting guidelines. But hey, if you get enough speeding tickets, you probably know traffic laws better than the judge, right?

YES BRO.

yesbro.jpg

That's cute. I spent several years as a Pmod with access to the actual, black letter reporting guidelines. But hey, if you get enough speeding tickets, you probably know traffic laws better than the judge, right?

doesn't take a fucking judge to know what speeding is herp derp.

doesn't take a scientist to understand that Jagex don't read appeals.

Btw buddy, being P mod doesn't mean you are the chosen one, just means you suck up on forums and waste your life in mod marks cc.

Btw buddy, being P mod doesn't mean you are the chosen one, just means you suck up on forums and waste your life in mod marks cc.

I was invited to be a Pmod before CC even existed. Try again :trollface:

InternetFight.jpg

InternetFight.jpg

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/internet-argument-lose.php?page=1

I guess you guys just take anyone in now.

Starting to look that way, doesn't it? Though, to be fair, he hasn't made it through mentoring yet. That hurdle is a bit higher.

Starting to look that way, doesn't it? Though, to be fair, he hasn't made it through mentoring yet. That hurdle is a bit higher.

I'm out of here stuck up hick, c ya

I'm out of here stuck up hick, c ya

Hick? Really? Well I suppose that at least you get a point or two for being the first person on these boards to ever call me that :reporter:

Edited by Joshjrn