u perfer cats or dogs

TheTomTomm

What if… we could get a dog-like cat?! That’s what 2 of mine were/are haha. Follows me around everywhere… 

little bit on the fence i love my cats but i also love my dog and he loves me also always following me around like a lost puppy dog its so adorable but its also adorable when my cats come in and start laying with me when im trying to wake up and just start to purr it makes you want to cry its so darn cute so i like both cats and dogs 

p.s. its also adorable when the cats start rubbing on the dog cause they are best friends 

I'm 100 a dog person. My wife, my kids and I foster dogs for a local shelter that come from kill shelters. We have 3 dogs and 2 of them came from this shelter. Cats are cool but i like other peoples cats, wouldn't want to have one.

• 1 month later...
Balzmahoney3

I usually prefer dogs, but only great danie dogs. I usually hate small dogs. Can't stand them. But after having 2 cats for a while, I'm slowly weening over to cat life.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Beric said:

Please explain :reporter:

I adopted four stray cats. Erebo & Nyx who are siblings, Salem who i adopted when I visit my parents city and Vivi a three color scary kitten that I found in the front of the gym next to my house.

The Half cat is named dragon a gray chubby and kindness gentleman. He is @Hopeknight's cat. She is living in another city and i'm taking care of her cat.

3 hours ago, run3mal said:

The Half cat is named dragon a gray chubby and kindness gentleman. He is @Hopeknight's cat. She is living in another city and i'm taking care of her cat.

This is much better than the two legged cat situation I was expecting :P

• 2 weeks later...

I love them both but I do have a soft spot for cats. I feel they are more intune to spirituality. I believe they have a 6th sense like us humans. Hense why cats where revered and considered sacred in ancient civilizations like the Egyptians. Many cats are also helpful in magical practices and help ward off negative spirits when practicing wicca and divinity. 

Edited by Luulas
typo

I have been a cat guyt my whole life. grew up with two of them, Oreo and Cupcake. And now i have tattoos for them on my arm. However, I have grown to love dogs in the last two years and intend on buying a dog first before cats. I want a Doberman. I had a friend in the navy that had a Doberman named Reginald, and he made me fall in love with Dobermans.