Halloween costumes

Doc

I'll cut right to the chase here. I have to go to a (mandatory) Halloween costume party some time and I have no idea what to dress as. One person suggested going as a terrorist with a fake beard and like, flares strapped to my chest. It probaly won't be in good taste, though. So what are some good Halloween costume ideas?

inb4 "your face is scary enough"

If you're going to actually do Halloween, you might as well actually do Halloween. Which means get creative.

Exactly, which is why I came on here to ask for suggestions! I have nothing in mind, at all.

Michael-Myers-picture.jpg

Shouldn't be to hard to pull off, I believe I am actually a bit bigger than the guy that played him though. According to google he was 6'3 and I am 6'6

Edit: After reading more, alot of different sized people played him. Including someone he was nearly 7ft tall :l

Edited by Dpa

You wouldn't happen to be in a sorority at UNA would you?

My sister has to do this exact same thing, though I think she had to be a gummy bear.

No. But it is for school, so a dildo won't be appropriate

You wouldn't happen to be in a sorority at UNA would you?

My sister has to do this exact same thing, though I think she had to be a gummy bear.

No. But it is for school, so a dildo won't be appropriate

In that case, be a mudkip. gogogo.

2cervupgb5.jpg

lolnope

What about dressing up as Dimebag? I figure that's original. I'll just go with my Pantera t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, camo shorts, boots, and the beard/long hair

Edited by Doc is Death

lol wow nice answers everyone, we got hella creative ppl in gladz. hmm i thought that terrorist idea was really great though. just dress like osama bin laden like eminem did in one of his music videos. get a camo coat, some ripped pants, a long white beard with the muslim head wear and ur set!