BEWARE POSSIBLE FAKE JAGEX FROM EMAIL

Bestfisher

BEGIN HEADER\/

From RuneScape Fri Sep 16 13:02:49 2011

X-Apparently-To: MYEMAIL@yahoo.com via 76.13.9.21; Fri, 16 Sep 2011 06:02:51 -0700

Return-Path: <www-data@runescape.us.com>

Received-SPF: pass (domain of runescape.us.com designates 176.31.203.54 as permitted sender)

X-YMailISG: _usoQQgWLDtDbxvleAHUWT3KDmBek2O5FFIOYHcHLM1qQg9S

RZs3agMTbSRTYSr40fbn95CaZCFcdlFRpZBOVElingTjQoiJmU7DWSxuRvdo

TM4qlFyR35YP7946NlJs54R7gW.NEZh4VJ3H1x4k3Jvv.r_IWLs0jqkKNHcA

PhXWnNsDbDkI43VB9_TJud6us.HrMfkMICfIudn_MttiRFbrQDQT2.Ex82Q_

4WuRDlyXpRhLFfU3ClfYItNlDGZ47uOY3RqsRDnUd2yrPZYJGt1XFVIUeSH9

utHTGit9bGFWER0rM1x9C04RyuA5tJGOfDldNFCWgJ1v1rcb43Jcfq3qLYMl

g7cVYiUHQStjHJrsC8AvR_crfTVdcwoUjIJNqJsHpVSuriuGs4Ag8jpPqQfM

MzeaRFtAV9biXdTmg_ugy6Zm5ophKFOTjyCvAze.V5EnOyVbBMHp7xmP_1z6

sMC5nPITvnpyhTtThKamN70JqP_HPsahMNxf37SCZT174s18vVJCctJNaQd3

EeD90Wvv8qarvxNcwArbwtyTCdwbXYdhrZRJJLLcMfcCjuK9KXieVblP1UyL

4e5Hssb624BGuJ6512T0QWhcIMT8iSNYKUzxviyoBwFE4yZCTH6M.yrp890R

U6sbIha2jgi6iLNNXxUSte673l8toQb7m_Caxxd5cPpgd4tRkD2MW0ka5wWu

nl7exKeRm9saPM041lBHZnc.pli9X0hf3kVu2mM8H2mRa93U4Mnu9JZF8ZLc

SUDQWmEemZqDDb1w0W4mMiVr7ocGqy._7CwnDKAkg4eTFi23HRENWKEHff_G

VmhqCN.uQUN.S6aljgkEXwQQXbefPIMd0.IKum1iNKXNjIJMQv7Vw_lpi0Xx

Mf5IKdSGdyiPqhN_Y9yiWlry(not appropriate)cX8Q0xLPrtQjRxjHlcavwI.Jr9J7VPvxp

MEDKOzqoyXZCpRst5hU9YSTA.dCiHi8tMJNSExVAL0GyEWrprriU_9ou0Fvh

Y1SZNkpKZWl.plNk385PG.t_9CL1kUaRQTQ5a0CcUirwzYvp6WFxushc5g--

X-Originating-IP: [176.31.203.54]

Authentication-Results: mta1406.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=runescape.us.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=runescape.us.com; dkim=pass (ok)

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mx08.runescape.us.com) (176.31.203.54)

by mta1406.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 16 Sep 2011 06:02:51 -0700

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=runescape.us.com; s=rsa1;

h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Reply-To:From:Subject:To:Message-Id:Date; bh=9EkiBS9elAxQ2CRYe/xEnBlJ60fDm+jfjtHwjOAkzzk=;

b=ioN9Mxdwxr/+PmNd38exLqVjAUTcRofPWKuaKewlQdUGLB2ORwxEBIgqc6Vh0CJ8h12dAM3dGGPv4Ypbf+4oRaNwRXP+rW/VRZhH9pFlCaehe7K1KsiQLjtWOyVSntJx;

Received: from www-data by runescape.us.com with local (Exim 4.72)

(envelope-from <www-data@runescape.us.com>)

id 1R4Y49-00044A-2D

for MYEMAIL@yahoo.com; Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:02:49 +0200

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:02:49 +0200

Message-Id: <E1R4Y49-00044A-2D@runescape.us.com>

To: MYEMAIL@yahoo.com

Subject: Your account has been placed in Danger-Zone

X-PHP-Originating-Script: 1000:info.php

Reply-To: noreply@runescape.us.com

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/html

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Content-Length: 1523

END HEADER^

BODY TEXT :

Dear Player,

we have received multiple report actions towards your RuneScape account that has lead to it being placed in the "Danger Zone". This means your account is on the verge of being banned or muted depending on each report type. If you are unaware of the rules of RuneScape, please read the rules and conditions located on the RuneScape home page.

Use the link below to appeal against/view your account status:

(DONT CLICK)secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/code=AAAAAAAJyDPvuoTPxSSg/loginform.ws?mod=offence-appeal&ssl=0&id=761509104543(DONT CLICK)

Note: Due to a recent bug in our infraction system, some accounts may have received a void infraction. The majority of void infractions have been removed but we cannot ensure that all infractions have been removed. We urge you to visit the appeal section to appeal any unjustified infractions received due to system errors.

Many thanks, Jagex Ltd.

You do not need to unsubscribe, as we have not added this email address to any mailing lists.

Copyright © 1999 - 2011 Jagex Ltd. Jagex, RuneScape, FunOrb, War of Legends and Stellar Dawn are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world. By using our service you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Edited by Bestfisher

i get them to my throwaway email so i know they're not real... protip etc. I used to get ones for WoW but i started forwarding them to the WoW email where they take legal action or something and they stopped.

Did you really delete my post?.. :facepalm:

I was simply warning other of how legitimate this email may seem and to not fall victim to it's trickery.

So once again, I shall say:

Looks legit.

Edited by Clowd

I get about 50~ of these for runescape and WoW a day, no joke.

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal RuneScape account(s).

As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.

It will be ongoing for further investigation by JAGEX Entertainment's employees.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:.

I get about 50~ of these for runescape and WoW a day, no joke.

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal RuneScape account(s).

As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.

It will be ongoing for further investigation by JAGEX Entertainment's employees.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:.

I got that one yesterday.

I've gotten them for games I've never played.

Thank you for playing Poppit! We would like to continue to have you as a player so please send us your social security number and your credit card information.

Thank you. :)

It's the only one I get, and its the same words for both blizzard and Rs, which is kinda funny.

I also get one from someone offering a winged mount on wow or something

yea, one of the first 25k or something to sign up and no account info required! I was like NO WAy-iiiiittttttt a minute sounds like a scam.

I've been getting emails from Jagex and Blizzard, saying they've received notice that I'm trying to sell my RS/ WoW accounts. I've never played WoW or given Jagex my email. Lol.

Aye, I get them to my throwaway (msn) email all the time. Jagex will never e-mail you outside of billing receipts and stuff. Report and delete it.

Jagex sends me stupid stuff all the time, about updates to the game. I've received quite a few about BXP and that real life event thing they do that I can't remember, runequest? I really have no clue.

Aye, I get them to my throwaway (msn) email all the time. Jagex will never e-mail you outside of billing receipts and stuff. Report and delete it.

Jagex sends me stupid stuff all the time, about updates to the game. I've received quite a few about BXP and that real life event thing they do that I can't remember, runequest? I really have no clue.

You can sign up for optional emails on game updates and such, so those are totally legit.

You can sign up for optional emails on game updates and such, so those are totally legit.

I've signed up for nothing, other than the free bank space and extra account security