Hyperspace

Doc

I'm considering buying it.. but may rethink it since Einstein was just proven wrong a few days ago and the foundations of modern physics may need to be rethought.

Has anyone read it?

No such thing was proven. There is evidence that needs to be verified. We're a long way from that.

Nevertheless, it happened. The neutrino (not really sure how to spell that) was given like, 10 billionth of a second for room for error, and it was 60 billionths of a second faster than that of the speed of light (if I remember correctly from the article I read).

For a comparison as to how much that is, if you're sitting right beside me and I look at your face, I'm seeing your face as it was 1 billionth of a second ago due to the distance between my eyes and your face and the time it takes for the light off of your face to reach my eyes (with it traveling at the speed of light).

Yes, they will retest it. If proven right, it will also mean that Nickola Tesla was right all along :kanye:

Have you read the book?

Edited by Doc is Death

They still have to retest it. Till then...

Yes. We already discussed this bud.

Please, bring the topic back to the book, Hyperspace by Michio Kaku

Hyperspace is a method for FTL without actual relative FTL travel--nuetrino's don't have much to do with that. What it does mean, that neutrino's can travel faster than light, is that we can travel backwards in time.

Hyperspace is a method for FTL without actual relative FTL travel--nuetrino's don't have much to do with that. What it does mean, that neutrino's can travel faster than light, is that we can travel backwards in time.

So is it worth the read?

Amazon sent me a used copy by accident, so now I'm going to have two copes of the book :reporter:

I thought lawyers were trustworthy people :disapproval:

You misunderstand. I ordered new. They sent used. I emailed them. They are sending new and told me to keep the used.

Amazon sent me a used copy by accident, so now I'm going to have two copes of the book :reporter:

You misunderstand. I ordered new. They sent used. I emailed them. They are sending new and told me to keep the used.

You made it sound like they sent it by accident and you were keeping it instead of sending it back and correcting them on their mistake.

Well, read the book and tell us how it is!

You made it sound like they sent it by accident and you were keeping it instead of sending it back and correcting them on their mistake.

Well, read the book and tell us how it is!

That would make no sense :reporter: