Lamborghini Aventador

Mario

Its a cool looking car, but I'm a fan of the cheap mazda's/honda's. s2k and speed3 notably.

Weird you should say that. A friend of mine works for Honda and just recently bought a Honda s2000 '09. I can't think of another car where you get so much for your money. It's a dream to drive.

Its a cool looking car, but I'm a fan of the cheap mazda's/honda's. s2k and speed3 notably.

Weird you should say that. A friend of mine works for Honda and just recently bought a Honda s2000 '09. I can't think of another car where you get so much for your money. It's a dream to drive.

Yeah, it is pretty unfortunate that they discontinued the S2000 though. Clean S2000's that haven't been modded or abused are going to get harder to find.

The Aventador is nice but I wish they would have lowered the music in some spots so you can hear the engine better. In all the video was quite good. And it's cool to see the 0-60 time the same as the Veyron and the 911 Turbo S. Sub 3 seconds to get to 60mph is fucking crazy!

camels are more fuel efficient.

You're more fuel efficient you donkey (switch out the appropriate noun to find the secret meaning).