Jack of Trades

BornAmbition

i would wait and get...

Wisdom aura Increases all experience earned by 2.5%. Does not stack with bonus XP weekends. 00:30:00 24:00:00 40,000 Loyalty Points

but that might just be me.

or wait for the Tier 4 and wait even more lol

i might just wait till they see what they bring out for Tier 4 and if its worth waitting for :D

Edited by FreeBall In

According to the wiki the reward is 9,703XP at level 99.

I am not proficient enough in math to know if waiting for Wisdom is a better idea. :sly:

2.5% is fucking horrible.

“Does the Wisdom Aura stack with other XP boosts, such as lumberjack and the golden mining suit?”

Mod Rathe: Yes it does, it even stacks multiplicatively with it so you’ll end up getting +5.06% XP when combining it with a suit.

-http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,14,63223304

2.5% is fucking horrible.

“Does the Wisdom Aura stack with other XP boosts, such as lumberjack and the golden mining suit?”

Mod Rathe: Yes it does, it even stacks multiplicatively with it so you’ll end up getting +5.06% XP when combining it with a suit.

-http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,14,63223304

Oh good, I was really hoping to get an extra 1500 Woodcutting experience in the next 30 minutes cutting ivy. :youmad:

Jack of all Trades is the wiser bargain. You could easily train 10 skills in under a minute if you were to plan it out, and it uses the same formula as the Strange Rocks, and can be done each day. Imagine getting 5-8k RC experience in a minute or two each day. Better than penguins even.

That said, I really am not interested in using my Loyalty Points yet. I am saving for when they release some badass Tier 4 Auras.

According to the wiki the reward is 9,703XP at level 99.

I am not proficient enough in math to know if waiting for Wisdom is a better idea. :sly:

This is how much xp you get from adding 2 strange rocks to the statue (also in a level 99 stat).

Yeah, but isn't that assuming you use the aura at 100% efficiency, which is absolutely impossible?

It's better if you use it daily on a skill above level 57. Is how I read that.

• 3 weeks later...

actually if you know how to use it, it takes about 5 mins a day, if not less..l0l not even close to impossible! it is 100% worth it, I wish I had saved my points for it :[

actually if you know how to use it, it takes about 5 mins a day, if not less..l0l not even close to impossible! it is 100% worth it, I wish I had saved my points for it :[

Never taken me longer than a minute. Thing is idc enough to do it every day.