Way to protect items in wilderness?

KlassicKerbi

Is there a way to protect a certain item on death in the wild? I have an attuned crystal seed, and I don’t want to lose it while doing my farm run. And banking to get it after teleporting to the wild is annoying. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

im fairly certain you can manually choose what items to keep on death if you look at the items kept on death under worn equipment tab. it defaults to highest reclaim cost but you can drag items between the sections except for the items that are always kept regardless of reclaim value. if you are looking for additional items to keep on death you can use the protect item prayer and eat a fury shark as each of these allow you to protect one additional item from the usual 3 (unless skulled in which you will only keep the items protected by the prayer or shark)

@Kris_Kronkle I don’t think manually choosing has an effect on the wild. Pretty sure someone gave me that advice a few years ago and I lost something I really didn’t want to lose. 

Logically it makes sense... the wilderness is supposed to have far greater consequences for dying than the rest of the game, and your loot drops instantly (no grave).