Dead Island.

Muse

Beat it two days after it came out and traded it back in. Basically a long game of left for dead.

I consider it more Far Cry 2 meets Borderlands.

With zombies of course.

Edited by Muse

Beat it two days after it came out and traded it back in. Basically a long game of left for dead.

With zombies of course.

I've tried to play through Far Cry 2 twice and can't get over how much it matches the first Assassins Creed in doing the same boring shit over again. And having to get out of your vehicle every two minutes to kill guards at an outpost.

With zombies of course.

I've tried to play through Far Cry 2 twice and can't get over how much it matches the first Assassins Creed in doing the same boring shit over again. And having to get out of your vehicle every two minutes to kill guards at an outpost.

Same reason I quit playing it. Flamethrower was fun though.

With zombies of course.

Same reason I quit playing it. Flamethrower was fun though.

Dart Rifle did work.