Modern Warfare 3

Mario

The best-selling first-person action series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to the multiple Game of the Year award winner Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

3mXeW03QvcE

Discuss.

Mw3 gonna kick some asses and Battlefield is shit if you compare to Call of dutys!

Frostbite 2 will be the death of Call of Duty

Mw3 gonna kick some asses and Battlefield is shit if you compare to Call of dutys!

Frostbite 2 will be the death of Call of Duty

CoD gonna show middle finger to your Frostbite 2!

War_Lord303

There is no way Bf3 will outsell MW3, CoD is too big

Actual MW3 trailer looks sick

Edited by war_lord303

Sales figures are nothing to go by. The Wii sold loads and that's shit.

Call of Duty has lost a huge number of consumers thanks to their shit pile that was Modern Warfare 2. Hopefully they realise this and try to pull something special out the bag for this one.

There is no way Bf3 will outsell MW3, CoD is too big

Actual MW3 trailer looks sick

Until a series of glitches come out that don't get fixed, that is.

War_Lord303

Call of Duty has lost a huge number of consumers thanks to their shit pile that was Modern Warfare 2. Hopefully they realise this and try to pull something special out the bag for this one.

They lost a huge number of players during MW2 yeah, then Black ops came out and they GAINED even more, now Black ops is getting boring for alot of people and they are moving away from it and playing MW2 again waiting for MW3 and when MW3 hits they will gain more once again, no matter which way you look at it people will always buy the next Call of duty game regardless.

Call of Duty 4:Critically acclaimed, the game received an aggregated score of 94% from both GameRankings and Metacritic. The gameplay and story received particular praise, while criticism targeted the failure of the game to substantially innovate the first-person shooter genre. The game won numerous awards from gaming websites, including IGN's Best Xbox 360 Game. It was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, selling around 7 million copies by January 19 and over 13 million by May 2009.[3]

MW2: Modern Warfare 2 has received very positive reviews from various gaming websites, attaining a 94% aggregate score on Metacritic, with praise stemming primarily from its in-depth multiplayer component. Upon its release, the game sold approximately 4.7 million copies worldwide in 24 hours.[15] On June 15, 2010, Activision confirmed that the game had sold over 20 million copies worldwide[16][17] and it is the best-selling game of all time in the UK,[18] and the second best-selling game of all time in the U.S.[19][20][21]

Black Ops: Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game sold more than 7 million copies, 5.6 million in the U.S. and 1.4 million in the UK, breaking the record set by its predecessor Modern Warfare 2 by some 2.5 million copies.[12][13] A subtitled version was released in Japan on November 18, 2010. A Japanese-dubbed version was released on December 16, 2010. After six weeks on release, Activision reported Black Ops has reached $1 Billion in sales.[14]

MW2 didnt get the support that the game needed and when it got some it was very small (model 1887's is the only thing i can remember) but regardless of that it was still an amazing game even when you look at all the bullshit you cant say you didnt have fun playing it, i enjoy it more than blackops as do most people purely because its actually fun

Also, from PCGamer;

Infinity Ward creative strategist Robert Bowling says that post-release support “major focus” for the team once Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is released on November 8. Gamerzines spotted Bowling’s comments on Twitter, where he said that players can expect “exceptional post-launch support” and “constant patches” for Modern Warfare 3?s multiplayer.

Bowling says that fan feedback on Modern Warfare 2?s multiplayer has motivated the team to provide better support for the sequel. Modern Warfare 2?s multiplayer suffered numerous hacks and cheats when it came out in 2009, and Infinity Ward were criticised for taking too long to patch up new exploits.

Edited by war_lord303

They lost a huge number of players during MW2 yeah, then Black ops came out and they GAINED even more, now Black ops is getting boring for alot of people and they are moving away from it and playing MW2 again waiting for MW3 and when MW3 hits they will gain more once again, no matter which way you look at it people will always buy the next Call of duty game regardless.

Call of Duty 4:Critically acclaimed, the game received an aggregated score of 94% from both GameRankings and Metacritic. The gameplay and story received particular praise, while criticism targeted the failure of the game to substantially innovate the first-person shooter genre. The game won numerous awards from gaming websites, including IGN's Best Xbox 360 Game. It was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, selling around 7 million copies by January 19 and over 13 million by May 2009.[3]

MW2: Modern Warfare 2 has received very positive reviews from various gaming websites, attaining a 94% aggregate score on Metacritic, with praise stemming primarily from its in-depth multiplayer component. Upon its release, the game sold approximately 4.7 million copies worldwide in 24 hours.[15] On June 15, 2010, Activision confirmed that the game had sold over 20 million copies worldwide[16][17] and it is the best-selling game of all time in the UK,[18] and the second best-selling game of all time in the U.S.[19][20][21]

Black Ops: Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game sold more than 7 million copies, 5.6 million in the U.S. and 1.4 million in the UK, breaking the record set by its predecessor Modern Warfare 2 by some 2.5 million copies.[12][13] A subtitled version was released in Japan on November 18, 2010. A Japanese-dubbed version was released on December 16, 2010. After six weeks on release, Activision reported Black Ops has reached $1 Billion in sales.[14]

MW2 didnt get the support that the game needed and when it got some it was very small (model 1887's is the only thing i can remember) but regardless of that it was still an amazing game even when you look at all the bullshit you cant say you didnt have fun playing it, i enjoy it more than blackops as do most people purely because its actually fun

Also, from PCGamer;

Infinity Ward creative strategist Robert Bowling says that post-release support “major focus” for the team once Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is released on November 8. Gamerzines spotted Bowling’s comments on Twitter, where he said that players can expect “exceptional post-launch support” and “constant patches” for Modern Warfare 3?s multiplayer.

Bowling says that fan feedback on Modern Warfare 2?s multiplayer has motivated the team to provide better support for the sequel. Modern Warfare 2?s multiplayer suffered numerous hacks and cheats when it came out in 2009, and Infinity Ward were criticised for taking too long to patch up new exploits.

Oh I fucking can. I hated that game with a passion. CoD4 was amazing - MW2 should have been and it was unbelievably shit online. I sold that game back to the shop after a week or so of being pissed off at it. I think I still have a 2.something K/D which is better than the one I had on CoD4... But it was just bad. No recoil on guns, overpowered killstreaks and perks, underpowered guns and ridiculous glitches. It was shit. The campaign was okay.

Also, from PCGamer;

Oh I fucking can. I hated that game with a passion. CoD4 was amazing - MW2 should have been and it was unbelievably shit online. I sold that game back to the shop after a week or so of being pissed off at it. I think I still have a 2.something K/D which is better than the one I had on CoD4... But it was just bad. No recoil on guns, overpowered killstreaks and perks, underpowered guns and ridiculous glitches. It was shit. The campaign was okay.

agreed

War_Lord303

Dunno ive had my rage filled days of playing MW2 and just turning it off but at the same time ive had the days i really enjoyed it, however i do admit that CoD4 is still the best CoD game i have played

Honestly im gonna end up buying it because i have liked the storylines for almost all the call of duty games. Personally think it's going to sell alot mainly because it's gonna have alot of hype especially when they released that really nice teaser trailer, but thats my thoughts.

it said France.

:icu:

spoiler alert, Germany caused MW3. Just.like.everything.else.

I wonder what they are going to do for MW4. Plasma Rifles and such? I'd like to see Doom made by these people.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

it said France.

:icu:

spoiler alert, Germany caused MW3. Just.like.everything.else.

I wonder what they are going to do for MW4. Plasma Rifles and such? I'd like to see Doom made by these people.

Spoiler alert:

France surrenders in the first 30 days.

:youmad: