Last post wins!

shallow

I swear this weather in Finland has been sucking hard way too long... There is ice and water everywhere all the time. I literally cannot go to school safely and I aint taking risk breaking my hips again. 

15 hours ago, Runekaappi said:

I swear this weather in Finland has been sucking hard way too long... There is ice and water everywhere all the time. I literally cannot go to school safely and I aint taking risk breaking my hips again. 

Stay safe! If that means you have to stay home, so be it. Hopefully your school can accommodate the inclement weather!

I hope it clears up soon. :3

19 hours ago, Ox 1899 said:

Fishy 

15 hours ago, Runekaappi said:

6 minutes ago, Lykenlova06 said:

Oh no!  Be careful!

4 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Stay safe! If that means you have to stay home, so be it. Hopefully your school can accommodate the inclement weather!

I hope it clears up soon. :3

I'm going to win!

50 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

You already won by being yourself, Tim. <3

Aww you're too kind!

Edited by Hess
14 hours ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

hess when we doing the trilogy 

when you convince me somehow to come LMAO

16 hours ago, Ox 1899 said:

Oh my....

i just got how that can be taken the wrong way :x oops i apologize 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

i just got how that can be taken the wrong way :x oops i apologize 

?

i am so glad i dont have to work today. i cant wait for spring. i have so many plans for my yard. i have flowers ready for planting. i have tried planting them early but the ground is too hard for me to dig a good sized hole.  i am also looking towards the battle against crabgrass, my ultimate yard nemesis. 

7 minutes ago, badbad buffy said:

i am so glad i dont have to work today. i cant wait for spring. i have so many plans for my yard. i have flowers ready for planting. i have tried planting them early but the ground is too hard for me to dig a good sized hole.  i am also looking towards the battle against crabgrass, my ultimate yard nemesis. 

What kind of flowers are you planning to plant?

11 hours ago, Lykenlova06 said:

What kind of flowers are you planning to plant?

i have some hydrangeas ready to go in. ive been wanting them in a certain spot for years and im finally ready to get them planted. i had some grading to do.  so, i believe it should be good for planting now. yay! i also would like to do some other flowers but i havent decided yet and i probably wont until the flowers are in the stores.  i try to plant flowers ever year for some never come back and i enjoy playing in the dirt.