Last post wins!

shallow

12 hours ago, Xufiie said:

I busted out laughing, followed by a silence with the realization hitting me there are people out there who didn't experience electronic devices with antennas.  They will never understand the joy of using a broken skinny metal antenna off a boombox and pretending they are a Jeni, Harry Potter, and/or Michael Myers. 😭

...Or might just me growing up a weird poor child in the 90s 🤣

Or  the Nokia phones with the light up antennas. And the light up keypad. And the light up battery. LOL man that phone was awesome.

1 hour ago, Blake Gates said:

Or  the Nokia phones with the light up antennas. And the light up keypad. And the light up battery. LOL man that phone was awesome.

excuse me what lol

12 hours ago, Blake Gates said:

Oh man, the customable Nokia phones.  Was a bit too young to carry one of those, I think my mom had one though.

This is some years after those, but I'm still salty over Sidekicks going out of style for iPhones and other smart phones.  All through high-school, I was begging my parents to switch from Sprint to T-Mobile so I can finally get one.  As soon as I convince them, iPhones are the new thing 😭

And I don't know about ya'll but physical keyboard >touchscreen keyboard, and I will die on this hill 😂

53 minutes ago, Xufiie said:

And I don't know about ya'll but physical keyboard >touchscreen keyboard, and I will die on this hill 😂

100% Agreed

5 hours ago, Xufiie said:

Oh man, the customable Nokia phones.  Was a bit too young to carry one of those, I think my mom had one though.

This is some years after those, but I'm still salty over Sidekicks going out of style for iPhones and other smart phones.  All through high-school, I was begging my parents to switch from Sprint to T-Mobile so I can finally get one.  As soon as I convince them, iPhones are the new thing 😭

Oh yea the Sidekicks were sick. I had one for a short period of time. Such a cool device that was way ahead of its time. Went to Blackberry after that which I absolutely loved (also because of the physical keyboard) and then iPhone. 

4 hours ago, Blake Gates said:

Oh yea the Sidekicks were sick. I had one for a short period of time. Such a cool device that was way ahead of its time. Went to Blackberry after that which I absolutely loved (also because of the physical keyboard) and then iPhone. 

I didn't have a Blackberry, but I had some sort of blue...either Samsung or Motorola that looked like one.  That's when I discovered my short, but fat, fingers couldn't do tiny buttons 😂

Sidekick buttons were a perfect size for my hands 😭

9 hours ago, Xufiie said:

Im a bit to young to remember but i do recall my dad gave me one of those nokie brick phones when i was younger lol