Last post wins!

shallow

L A W R E N
5 hours ago, Mrs Deww said:

hey quests are fun i love questing just sad i have no more to work on lol

lucky and at the same time cursed. is your account maxxxxxed?

10 hours ago, L A W R E N said:

lucky and at the same time cursed. is your account maxxxxxed?

yes working towards 120 all right now and recomping my account, just need one more raptor special task to get my comp back

42 minutes ago, Runekone said:

Good morning

anything strange happening today, cause today is full of weird shenanigan's lol 

Man I have been sitting home playing runescape for half year now... I swear I need to get something else to do. I am currently waiting for something called "rehabilitative work" The goddamn queue is long af or so I've been told  ( I aint sure if that is proper translation from finnish to english ) :dunno:

4 hours ago, Runekone said:

Man I have been sitting home playing runescape for half year now... I swear I need to get something else to do. I am currently waiting for something called "rehabilitative work" The goddamn queue is long af or so I've been told  ( I aint sure if that is proper translation from finnish to english ) :dunno:

Sounds good to me what type of rehabilitative work are you wanting to do

It is not really something I can choose, but I know what I can get and all of them are fine. Better than rotting in home

On 5/14/2023 at 12:56 PM, Runekone said:

It is not really something I can choose, but I know what I can get and all of them are fine. Better than rotting in home

rotting at home sounds awful 

It is fun for first few month after all you are free to do things your way and with on your own clock. But after that it starts to get real boring. I need some spine in my weekly schedule.

L A W R E N

how is everyone prepared for the dxp week? i waited till the last minute. prices are crazy 😛. I'm trying to get my invention up but refuse to pay elder rune sets, so atm I'm making my own. 

L A W R E N
3 minutes ago, X5-452 said:

9ou0z8j.jpeg

i understood star trek and my love for cannolis 😛 

Dang I did not know there were so many versions of "See you later, Alligator"