TS Privileges

Elite Clues

EDIT: This is for TS, Idk why I said IRC in the title. lol

So, I was curious as to why Community Members have no TeamSpeak privileges...I mean, we can't go into ANY other chats, let alone see any users. Now, I assume gladiatorz community members are "trusted" members, so I don't see why they can't be allowed into some other chats, since no one is ever in the default join lobby.

Could community members at least be able to SEE other users in the TS chat though, so we can message them? That alone would just be nice, otherwise I have no way to see people/message them/or talk to them. All I can do is join, and hope to shoot off a fast message before they join the current most populated chat, and after they do I have no way to message them or join them in the channel they go too. :'(

Thanks,

-Austin

Edited by Elite Clues

Could community members at least be able to SEE other users in the TS chat though, so we can message them?

Thanks,

-Austin

I think he is talking about ts

What is this about? IRC or TS? I think I'm missing something here..

Your not, I'm stupid lmfao, I messed up the title lol. its for TS, hahahahaha im sucha fool.

There is a community rank on ts

Next time I see you I will give it to you.

I am on TS right now in the default chat. :o

@Doc is Death, I enjoy your signature quote post. lol

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the rank now, but I still have to sift thru every channel just to see who's in each one. :(

Edited by Elite Clues

question still remains ;o who are you? lol

Joined last fall/winter, then left due to inactivity.

He's a cool guy.

I are cool guy? SWEEETTTTTT!!! :D

I AM THE INFAMOUS ELITE CLUES!!!!!! DO'ER OF CLUES! AND GUARDIAN OF FORMER MOD CALM'S CLAN CHAT!!! FEAR ME AND MY POWER!!!! That is until I lost all my items and all I have is a spiny helmet and dragon defender to fight with and 1gp....