Best use of portable deposit box and deathtouched dart?

Nyphur

I just cleaned up my bank and I have a portable deposit box and 2 deathtouched darts. What's the best use of them?

For portable box I read about doing summoning in taverley and selling items to the vendor, how does that work?

1 minute ago, Nyphur said:

For portable box I read about doing summoning in taverley and selling items to the vendor, how does that work?

Head to Taverly summoning shop with a bunch of noted secondaries. Set up your box. Sell secondaries to the vendor there, and buy them back to unnote. Make pouches. Bank the pouches on your box. This lets you just sit there for the hour racking up insane amounts of xp without ever having to move. 

You'll find lots of people doing this on Double XP Weekends. 

36 minutes ago, Nyphur said:

2 deathtouched darts

Most people just chuck them at nex (Tip: use anticipate before shes attackable, if she decides to drag you in immediately she nulls damage - aka dart gets nulled and wasted )

the other good option is ambassador if you can get there solo, 1/55 chance @ cbow piece.

8 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

(Tip: use anticipate before shes attackable, if she decides to drag you in immediately she nulls damage - aka dart gets nulled and wasted )

Omg thank you. I've lost a few darts on this and never understood what was happening 

if you are strong enough to get to ambassador by yourself but not kill ambassador yourself then your best use of dart would be on him. if you are of relatively low pvm skill then use it on nex. and if you are a pvm god your best use will probably be to save them for a valuable streak at telos (dart only kills one phase so its not a complete freebie but could save you if you got a bad p5)

4 hours ago, Beric said:

Head to Taverly summoning shop with a bunch of noted secondaries. Set up your box. Sell secondaries to the vendor there, and buy them back to unnote. Make pouches. Bank the pouches on your box. This lets you just sit there for the hour racking up insane amounts of xp without ever having to move. 

You'll find lots of people doing this on Double XP Weekends. 

good to know fur next time :reporter: