Happy Birthday, Joshy!

Beric

Don't they eat cake with baby heads on it or something.

King cakes from Mardi Gras.

Also, no baby heads on them :reporter:

He did say "or something". :hmph:

Don't they eat cake with baby heads on it or something.

King cakes from Mardi Gras.

Also, no baby heads on them :reporter:

He did say "or something". :hmph:

Mere details :hmph:

i always thought josh had retired rohirrim(sp) rank. posting on general boards with retired rank? i smell a conspiracy.

In the past week I've had someone tell me that they always assumed I had Retired and Respected, and now I've been promoted to Retired Rohirrim. Fuck yeah :reporter:

Edited by Joshjrn

i always thought josh had retired rohirrim(sp) rank. posting on general boards with retired rank? i smell a conspiracy.

In the past week I've had someone tell me that they always assumed I had Retired and Respected, and now I've been promoted to Retired Rohirrim. Fuck yeah :reporter:

do all retired ranks have the ability to view general board or are you just special?

if yes consider this my letter of retire-ing.

Edited by Cpatel23

do all retired ranks have the ability to view general board or are you just special?

He also has a special board powers to mod intel boards, so that's probably another reason to add to the list.

i r speshul :trollface:

Board mods have General access.