The funniest south park episode that ive ever watched so far

India777

Oh god, so many. Probably either Tsst, Le Petit Tourette, or Child Abduction is Not Funny.

That said, the Go God Go! trilogy was amazing, as were many other episodes that I just can't think of at the moment.

Edited by Joshjrn

Oh god, so many. Probably either Tsst, Le Petit Tourette, or Child Abduction is Not Funny.

That said, the Go God Go! trilogy was amazing, as were many other episodes that I just can't think of at the moment.

If Go God Go! is the one where Cartman goes to the future for a Wii or somethin' then ya, that was amazing lol.

Mine would have to be Scott Tenorman Must Die

I remember being sick when watching it and just about threw up when he revealed it was the kid's parents lol.

Sounds like you're a pussy.

Mine would have to be Scott Tenorman Must Die

I remember being sick when watching it and just about threw up when he revealed it was the kid's parents lol.

Sounds like you're a pussy.

Sounds like I thought about the taste of the blood mixed with the chili :jade:

If Go God Go! is the one where Cartman goes to the future for a Wii or somethin' then ya, that was amazing lol.

Yup yup. Just realized that it was a two-parter, not a trilogy, but the point still stands.