school help - graphics

Popeye

I'm suppose to make a book cover for my class, but it's more based towards text design.

What are your thoughts?

rtzLf.png

Edited by Popeye

I find it slightly... too much perhaps? I prefer the simpler approach you have going but the noise.. I'm not sure how to describe it makes it a tad difficult to read the actual text. Also, the flames (at least I believe that's what you're aiming for around the letters) seem a tad sloppy and misused perhaps. No offense, I love the idea and the color choice I just think it could be cleaned up to look nicer. Good work either way, hope it turns out well.

More or less what Damin said. Too busy/hard to read.

Edit: Given this is a book cover maybe elaborating into your thoughts would help us give better feedback.

Edited by John Kleppe

I feel like thats just a fancy signature and not a book cover.

Sure you want a fancy title, but you want something that is abstract and makes sense, not a gothic styled text. Insight on this projected book will help too.

I think its some what okay, its clean, but the only part that "trouble's" me is the BLE part. The line that goes from letter to letter you got a little crazy on those 3 letters and over did it there. If you stuck to wrapping it around each letter once I think it would be better