Alt account suggestions?

Warbeh

Howdy again!

Just occurred to me the account i have for ironman on OSRS should be logging in to do spins etc for my rs3 account...

Do any of you have alt accounts you use for money making?

Also are you allowed to have your alt sit at your slayer location and trade it the drops so you never have to leave?

30 minutes ago, warb a tron said:

Also are you allowed to have your alt sit at your slayer location and trade it the drops so you never have to leave?

You can do that, yes.

Lots of people have alts to afk on for gp.

16 hours ago, warb a tron said:

You're pretty much allowed to do anything with alt accounts with the exception of rigging minigames. 

That being said, using it to pick up drops is a huge waste of time and effort in a world that holds high alch, notepaper, porters, and the like. Even just having it sit around half-assing divination would be more worthwhile. 

Is your main what is in your stats signature? If so, I would train it up and do higher level money making methods. It'll be worth more in terms of your time and attention than 2 lower level accounts afking a skill for cash.