DXP Announced

Rafi

Time to get 99 arch! I would log in from time to time while playing OSRS just to use daily keys/do monthlies and I got 1-65 arch just doing that lol

8 hours ago, RasmusSebach said:

What the way to most effectively gain xp during the DXP periods? Any tips for beginners? Any skills that are harder to level than others?

Generally you would be looking for skills that have a cost to them.  Either them being super slow or costly. Summoning, for instance, is both time intensive to gather the untradeable charms and costly to gather ingredients to make pouches. 

At this point however, materials are likely very higher price due to people last minute buying so it may not be as worth it. In that case, best option is to use what proteans and training dummies that you may have and then go into whatever may be slowest or personally unlikable to you. Then use the next couple of months to prepare for the next one when the prices have decreased a bit.

Expensive skills are usually a priority - summing as doug said, and herblore, especially at higher levels, fletching. If you aren't 99 crafting I hear that can be expensive. I wouldn't know - trained that one at citadel!

Otherwise you can use it as an excuse to train skills that you don't like or find slow. A lot of people do group dungeoneering trips, wear silverhawk boots around for passive agility xp, etc. These days there's a dxp week every ~3 months, so experiment this time and then you can focus in more next time.