How did you get 99 Runecrafting?

O z z i e

I was supposed to only get 99 agility this DXP week. However, with still 10 hours left I got 99 Agility, fishing, invention, and divination. Currently doing woodcutting (97) so I will probably get 99 before the end of DXP. Now I only have Runecrafting (93) left for my Max cape. I have watched a lot of guides on youtube and read the wiki page. I'm thinking about just doing Runespan because I dont have the requirements for the Soul altar and blood. So I'm curious how did you get 99 Runecrafting?

This is my time to shine!

I did what every logical person would do.

I did nature runes from the moment you double them.

MxjDbq7.png

Soul altar, but since you dont have it unlocked, then do bloods i suppose via the abyss. 

oh wait, you dont have blood access either, yeah?

hmmm....

4 hours ago, Zeytin said:

I dont have the requirements for the Soul altar

Get it.

Soulobby FC and get T10 rep over a few days while knocking out other skilling, do the quests for the rep bonus aswell.

Then do Soul runes because 400k-500k/hr afk > runespan

Tears of Guthix + Dailies + some Runespan. Managed to avoid actually running back and forth to an altar pretty much entirely. 

Soul altar wasn’t out yet but that sounds pretty good. 

The time you spend getting access to the Soul altar will easily be made up for by the time you save by having access to the best RC method in the game. 

Personally, I did soul altar through the abyss using the demonic sigil. You mainly spend most of the time charging it, bringing Sorcery potions increase the yield. Having Edgville teleport via Wilderness Sword allows for speedy trips.

I've gathered like 3m bxp in runecrafting (thanks Vic). So I will probably afk Runespan while watching all the Marvel movies :)