how do you think..?

Bryce

Well when you said world I thought you meant the physical world, not the inhabitants of a rock in space.

Can't really answer, I don't foresee any kind of big nuclear war, asteroids, solar annihilation, or zombies in my life time...

What do you mean? Are you talking about when the world as we know it ceases to exist? or when our physical planet will be consumed by the sun?

Something very undramatic will happen. Like suddenly we all just drop dead with no warning. Then after we're all dead, the earth will explode. The End.

Well when you said world I thought you meant the physical world, not the inhabitants of a rock in space.

Can't really answer, I don't foresee any kind of big nuclear war, asteroids, solar annihilation, or zombies in my life time...

changed the topic name and rephase the question.

im talking in general how do u think most or all human existence will die, dosent have too be in our lifetime.

What do you mean? Are you talking about when the world as we know it ceases to exist? or when our physical planet will be consumed by the sun?

im talking about how u think most/all of humans will die.

"The Sun is about 4.6 billion years old and is about halfway through its main-sequence evolution, during which nuclear fusion reactions in its core fuse hydrogen into helium. Each second, more than 4 million tonnes of matter are converted into energy within the Sun's core, producing neutrinos and solar radiation. In about 5 billion years, the Sun will evolve into a red giant and then a white dwarf, creating a planetary nebula in the process. When it becomes a red giant it will absorb the inner planets including the Earth."

we still have 5 billion years left, given we don't destroy ourselves. maybe in the 5 billion year time span we will find another source of energy along with a way of not being absorbed by el sol.

Edited by Cpatel23