Self-titled Best Lurers Alive

Alex

What I don't get is how anybody can be so dumb to fall for the clan wars lures... it's not even the red portal it's the purple one so they have to challenge the guy, don't they see the BIG RED message saying "You will lose your items" and even if they do accept they have two minutes to realize that it's dangerous because the message never leaves the screen and they can just leave the cc... some peoples stupidity just amazes me. As for the kills in the wildy, it's probably the good old "Hey! Wanna be a part of our vid?! Get your best gear and come out with us" and of course the kid has never pked and just wants a chance to be famous on Youtube so he goes and gets dropped. The kid gets lured out by the oldest trick in the book and then gets bsed, there is no skill involved.

Edited by Squeezle Bee

one time stunner and I were pking in f2p... He was tbing.

Anyways, we saw someone in a Santa hat and stunner had just lost his phat to a river troll at the fishing guild. After a bit of hitting him with a dscim the guy started running and he ran through multi and got dropped for all his gear.