Gold?

Nanaki47

Hey guys so I just recently started playing again. I decided to get members for the first time with a bond. I kinda figured gold would be much easier to make once I'm member, but so far that's not the case. Y'all got any tips on making gold quick? Bond is up in a week. Combat lvl 82, main skill is smithing at 68 but I've been coming up in slayer. I heard it's decent gold eventually, but not so far. Any help would be awesome!

Holy crap there are so many things to do now.. Haha well thanks for showing me. I've got a couple good new ideas. Yeah if my combat was 90 I'd be able to make a bit more off slayer. I probably should've waited before getting the bond haha

@Nanaki47, I moved your topic over under "Runescape Chat" as this is strictly a game-related discussion.   

As for gold, there are almost innumerable means to do this. Mostly it depends on how much time you have to invest, along with your interest.

Also, what are your overall-stats exactly? That would reflect more options you might have available to you.

17 minutes ago, Nanaki47 said:

Holy crap there are so many things to do now.. Haha well thanks for showing me. I've got a couple good new ideas. Yeah if my combat was 90 I'd be able to make a bit more off slayer. I probably should've waited before getting the bond haha

Daily shop runs / few other things can net a good amount that is guaranteed every day, enough to pay for bonds if you remember to do it.

17 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Also, what are your overall-stats exactly? That would reflect more options you might have available to you

Smithing is 68. Everything else is under 50. Combat is 83 so I can almost do better slayer missions. 

Thanks for the link! I'ma have to start doing shop runs, I've heard about them but always forget to look into it

slayer is the best way in my option to make money. don't forget to check if you had anything in your miscellaneous castle too! 

Yeah I hear slayer is really good. About what combat level does it start picking up? Right now it's semi decent but getting something over 20k to drop is very rare. Oh and not sure what the miscellaneous castle is

18 minutes ago, Nanaki47 said:

Oh and not sure what the miscellaneous castle is

Miscellania. A minigameish activity to manage npcs to collect you resources

I gotcha. I have access to miscellanea so I'll definitely have to check it out when I get back on. No point in missing free stuffs. Thanks for the heads up.