Bonds

Nanaki47

Okay so I'm still pretty new to this, I've only got the one bond so far but how much do they really cost? It says under 24m but I've brought my offer up to 26m and still nothing.. I'm pretty sure I bought my original bond for 24m, how much do you usually pay?

And it bought as soon as I logged in haha. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on em. Or buy them in advance and not wait until the last day?

18 minutes ago, Nanaki47 said:

And it bought as soon as I logged in haha. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on em. Or buy them in advance and not wait until the last day?

The price will fluctuate throughout the year. 

When they have promotions such as the premier membership packages (they usually start that Nov/Dec) its not unheard of for them to go upwards of 30m. So depending on the day/week you might have to adjust the offers by 5% or so to get them :) 

Oh ok. I seen people earlier using it, wasn't too sure how. Isn't there also a way for the bot to show your exp gains?

Different treasure hunter promotions/yak tracks etc will cause prices to fluctuate as well. As long as you aren't in a rush you can usually slow-buy them around mid it just might take a bit. :3 

8 hours ago, Nanaki47 said:

Oh ok. I seen people earlier using it, wasn't too sure how. Isn't there also a way for the bot to show your exp gains?

I think there might be but I don't know how - I've seen some bots do highscore pulls, don't know if they tell you gains.

As for your gains a better tool is runeclan:

https://www.runeclan.com/user/Nanaki47

13 hours ago, Nanaki47 said:

I believe you type !gainz in the bot command channel

18 hours ago, Nanaki47 said:

Isn't there also a way for the bot to show your exp gains?

youll have to !setrsn <name>

then do as hess said, !gainz

I'll have to try that out. I haven't used discord in too long. Oh and thanks for the runeclan link! That's definitely helpful