D3 free with WoW Gametime

Sephiore

How does that work? Does Blizzard charge you per month as usual (under the assumption you pay each month and don't end gametime)? Or do you pay a lump sum?

@Ross mainly

Ya I asked about that but dirtbag flamed me. It's a year at like 12.99 I think whatever their yearly rate is, and you get diablo 3 freeeeeeee.

After thinking about that it really sounds like they want people playing the game. I guess with that AH thing it would be dependent on tons of people playing and maybe they're hoping for some return on investment.

BoA flying horse + a guaranteed invite to the next WoW beta are both included in this deal.

I'll pretend I didn't sign up for the pony. :horse:

Edited by Beric

You cant cancel it if you sign up, its a 1 year contract no matter if you are playing wow or not

Its a good deal imo and i signed up as soon as i could, i dont plan on quiting anyways

Edited by War_Lord303

You can pay with anything except RaF time and Paypal i think

Do I have to have a recurring subscription for the entire 12 months?

Yes, a valid recurring subscription must be maintained during the 12-month commitment.

Can I use game cards with this promotion?

Any qualifying game time added to the account may apply to the 12-month subscription requirement.

Can I use PayPal to make monthly payments for this promotion?

No, PayPal is not a valid method of monthly payment for this promotion.

Full FAQ - http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&tag=D3WoWFAQ&rhtml=true

they just continue to bill you since its a 12 month contract but i mean, for all the benefits its worth it

Edited by War_Lord303