I ate a flower

Cr0w5t3r

Recently I played drunk jenga where you basically pull out a block and do what it says on the block. Mine said eat a flower (chrysanthemum) so I did. Ever since then I've been sneezing a fair bit and wondered if I could have got hayfever!

DOES THIS POSSIBLE?

P.S Hi guiz!

Drunk Jenga is supposed to be about taking off each other's clothes, not eating flowers. You've been scammed.

no sir, i think you have been scammed.

If being scammed is having a couple hot girls take my clothes off, then I could stand to be scammed more often!

Drunk Jenga is supposed to be about taking off each other's clothes, not eating flowers. You've been scammed.

If being scammed is having a couple hot girls take my clothes off, then I could stand to be scammed more often!

no happy ending? scammed.

IS this your favorite past time in your all male juggling club?

no happy ending? scammed.

There was a couple weeks later!

My dad used to beat my mom if she didn't place all the plates at the table so they fit just right.

He called it "Jenga."

I think I was scammed my entire childhood.

Dang :o havent seen you in ages lol

I had to listen to my heart and give up scape! Even though, it seems I still pay £3.50 a month..

hey nick whats goin on man

Hi friend! Mainly working full time as a business Analyst and studying some c# in my own time. I bought Minecraft the other week and got pretty addicted to it.

Lolwut. This game sounds intriguing.

HELLO NICK. I MISS YOU.

HI LINFA! I should probably download Mirc or w/e again and see who's about.

Some of the other blocks were like 'Kiss yourself.', 'Speak like a liverpudlian for the rest of the night.','Drink upside down.' etc!

Sup Nicholas the Ghost Buster.

pew pew pew!

IDK if maybe I still have some pollen still in me which makes me sneeze every now and again. Just seems a bit weird to be sneezing randomly when it's pretty much winter over here.