Elder Godwars Discussion!

Deathcon

300px-Elder_God_Wars_Logo.png?d8e13

The time is upon us, later this month we'll get the first bit of Elder Godwars!

What or who do you suspect we'll be fighting?

Any speculations for rewards?

What are your expectations?

What do you hope for?

Some interesting things people have speculated/hope for/created

Spoiler

8iruojcp2v861.png

A twitter account known to post un-used/yet to be seen content from Runescape Devs

So are we literally getting 1 boss a month for four months? Is that the plan? That is my understanding so far.

7 minutes ago, Rafi said:

(T) N O (G) (I) D O (W) (J) N (E) (G) (W)

Nodon, a faction of dragonkin that is bound to Jas along with Kerapac. We're told that's who the elders gods are sending, at least a portion of what they're sending.

1 hour ago, Veggie said:

Nodon, a faction of dragonkin that is bound to Jas along with Kerapac. We're told that's who the elders gods are sending, at least a portion of what they're sending.

As people have mentioned replying to the tweet yeah.

Also this was on reddit some days before i believe

y7zda76m4d771.png

I hope they integrate a better system than kill count. Seems to be something of a nuisance rather than engaging.

I also hope that the elder gods sport cains, wheelchairs and mobility scooters. 

2 hours ago, Drake M said:

KILN CAPE BUFF would be fireeeeee #makecapesgreatagain

How realistic do you think that is? It's been a long time since the kiln capes were adjusted or changed period.

Spoiler

Do you think the Tokhar helping in monolith thing was a thing?

46 minutes ago, Jaybear said:

How realistic do you think that is? It's been a long time since the kiln capes were adjusted or changed period.

Hide contents

Do you think the Tokhar helping in monolith thing was a thing?

They opened up the ability to do it not too long ago with the comp cape rework. The cape slot used to be packed with passives because of the comp cape, but now there no special capes it seems.

Inb4 if there is a best in slot cape it won’t have max perks so you have to choose between sign or whatever the new cape does

If the first boss isn't crazy good I think Jagex is going to run into a lot of displeased people if the last three take 3 more months to come out.

9 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

If the first boss isn't crazy good I think Jagex is going to run into a lot of displeased people if the last three take 3 more months to come out.

Especially given it is over a year late. 

So, given the latest update mentions 92 slayer and 90 con as possible reqs to take part in whatever is getting released, do we expect this to just be another event and the boss is not actually coming out with this? Are they still just doing build up events?