Did you use all 48 hours of your DXP?

FatalScroll

Did you use all 48 of your DXP?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. I know 48 hours is a lot of game time to shove into a week, I was just curious how much everyone had left when DXP closed?

• 0 Hours (Choo Choo!)
    • 1-12 Hours (My butt is sore)
    • 13-24 Hours (Hey, I made an honest attempt at it)
    • 25-36 Hours (Don't judge me! I have a spouse and kids and not enough time in a day!)
    • 37-47 Hours (I got places to go, people to see)
    • 48 Hours (It was double XP weekend!?!)

• FatalScroll changed the title to Did you use all 48 hours of your DXP?

I used everything except like 3 hours worth. I didn’t really pause or plan much. I just played the game and had fun. Got a few things done that I wanted. 

I ended up using like 10 hours of it afking hell hounds. Went from like 90 something combat to like 113. The rest was mostly used for getting my 75s to do Plagues End. Hello Elf City!

Had about 8 hours left.

Made adren renewals/base overloads/spiritual prayers.

Other than using DXP as ab excuse to replenish potion stock i don't care much about it anymore.

1 minute ago, Deathcon said:

Other than using DXP as ab excuse to replenish potion stock i don't care much about it anymore

It's a good excuse for skill pet hunt, unless you have them all already in your pet cemetery, also known as bank ;) ?

I unfortunately only managed to use 2-3.  It was going to be less, but I downloaded the mobile app towards the end to dig some artifacts on a car trip when not driving. 

Yeah, I had zero time nor motivation to hit the xp gainz, sadly. 120 herb will have to wait again. All I did was afk thiev a bit and still was left with like 34 hours or something silly like that.

I had two hours left. While I prefer this to the weekend exclusive, it's still a bit much to ask people to play an average of nearly five hours per day for 10 days.

7 hours ago, Xtrm said:

I had two hours left. While I prefer this to the weekend exclusive, it's still a bit much to ask people to play an average of nearly five hours per day for 10 days.

Agree with this. Having a family, making time to eat and spend time with them, and then go play an average of that everyday is a little dicy. It still allowed me to get what I wanted done early when I had time, and then just dwindle down the timer with more mundane things that didn’t matter AS much.