Whos in fiji, new zealand or australia?

Andrewski

me and my friend booked our tickets last saturday. on january 24th we fly to Nadi, Fiji. Feb 15th we fly from Nadi to Auckland, NZ. we're thinking of spending 1.5 months touring NZ then were gonna take a barge to Australia and spend 3 months there. My return flight is like June 15th or something. going to be a sick trip, and only $1404 for our flights including one home. not bad.

Dragonrabbit is in Australia!

Aussie land is gorgeous, I've traveled from Cairns to Sydney in 3 weeks, theres a lot to see and do, I'm pretty jealous you get all that time, take advantage of the topless beaches too.

Dragonrabbit is in Australia!

Aussie land is gorgeous, I've traveled from Cairns to Sydney in 3 weeks, theres a lot to see and do, I'm pretty jealous you get all that time, take advantage of the topless beaches too.

there was topless beaches in Australia? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! if i had only knew.

i thought this topic was supposed to be epic this shit sucks

EDIT: kill yourself

You stupid cunt I said my topic was no biggie but there's an epic post hidden in someone else's topic. Be more active and start reading the forums baddy.

You stupid cunt I said my topic was no biggie but there's an epic post hidden in someone else's topic. Be more active and start reading the forums baddy.

Oh yeah! Time to be active on forums that aren't busy at all! What am I waiting for?

it amazes me that you can say cunt but not (not appropriate) on these forums

also i hope your plane gets struck by lightning

it amazes me that you can say cunt but not (not appropriate) on these forums

also i hope your plane gets struck by lightning

I hope your right underneath it when it gets hit so I can watch my plane squish you before I blow up.