Jump to content

Pictures of Your Pets


IVIessiah

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, BaconTaco said:

Mako is awesome!  I had a husky mix.  She was the best dog. 

 

Here he is as a pup. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old. By far my favorite dog I've ever owned. r49T9ez.jpg

Link to comment

JkP1bzM.jpg

Life update Operation Man's Best Friend has been initiated meet Timber Lynn I get to pick her up in a few weeks today was just a visit sadly :(

Edited by Chopper75
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

JkP1bzM.jpg

This is my favorite thread. but i lose all semblance of manliness and have to fight the urge for heart eye emoji. 

 

she’s awesome

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

Life update Operation Man's Best Friend has been initiated meet Timber Lynn I get to pick her up in a few weeks today was just a visit sadly :(

She's adorable <3

 

I hope you enjoy puppyhood way more than I did. I breezed through raising three kids, and it was the puppy that nearly broke me. :reporter:

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Beric said:

She's adorable <3

 

I hope you enjoy puppyhood way more than I did. I breezed through raising three kids, and it was the puppy that nearly broke me. :reporter:

 

17 hours ago, BaconTaco said:

This is my favorite thread. but i lose all semblance of manliness and have to fight the urge for heart eye emoji. 

 

she’s awesome

Thanks guys! She’s such a cutie and I’m sure I’ll have moments where she will break me but she’s worth the struggle :D

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile! Who doesn't love pet pics. :aww: 

 

Violet (She likes to hold my hand :P& Charlie

qCDWUgB.jpgY1e9B06.jpg

 

They won't get any closer then that lol

fiWAyt5.jpg

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dex-crafting.jpg

 

Here's Dex helping me with my cross-stitch project.

He's such a helpful puppers, don't know what I'd do without him   lol

 

Link to comment
  • Chopper75 changed the title to Pictures of Your Pets

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...