How to not get lured into the wilderness and die to pkers? xd

Rinzael

1. Do not trust anyone outside the guild or outside of your known associates circle.

2. Why do you even wear high tier gear into the wilderness? i literally had a guy with a nox scythe chasing me while i was in wilderness alter lmao ( i escaped :))

3. Be the pker and let the hunter become the hunted

4. Take a group along with you and play the numbers game

5. Domination and profits

6. wow that escalated quickly

7. take the profit and leave dont be greedy lmao.

qfmktx9s7wu41.png

I tend to remove all my gear and just run around as bait for fun.  It's hilarious to watch people chase me and normally kill me, for nothing.

Simply never take anything with you into the wilderness that you are not willing to lose lol

On 12/3/2021 at 6:26 PM, Cam L said:

Simply never take anything with you into the wilderness that you are not willing to lose lol

Facts.

That, and learn how to use defensives (esp. w/ a shield switch). Understand eoc in general, along with utilization of stuns. Learn also how to counter efficiently mage and range. Lot's of folks like to use a mobile perk along with that monolith perk to have unlimited running. Pk'ers can be out run, for the most part, though you usually don't want to find yourself in choke-point. They often like to hop worlds and then strike. 

I always feel it's fun to bring the fight to them. But you also gotta put yourself in their shoes and start thinking from there - they know they have weaknesses in their approaches, which are likely generally known. I'm sure others can provide further insights here.

On 12/4/2021 at 1:26 PM, Cam L said:

? 

On 12/3/2021 at 6:26 PM, Cam L said:

lol beat me to it!

• 5 weeks later...