New Years RS Resolutions

Scape Classic

Scape Classic

This topic is for everyone to share there New Years goals/resolutions for 2022 either for Runescape 3, Old School Runescape, or even in the real world! Let's hear from you, the community of what you got planned or goals n the New Year!

Stay awesome and let the future of 2022 unfold together!

Scape Classic

RS3 goals...... Cluesanity, 200m Mining, 120 Firemaking, 120 Fletching so far....

IRL goals...... Stay healthy, finish my schooling, take a good relaxing break later on.

2022 is going to be the year I hit 5.6B total xp. I have been avoiding this inevitable goal for far too long now. :reporter:

No real life resolutions. I'm quite happy with where I am in life, and the few things I'd improve aren't ones I have direct control over. 

---------

@Scape Classic What are your goals this year? Don't leave us hanging :P

RS3- I'd like to maybe get a few more 120s - work permitting.

IRL - I've got a decent job, so maybe improving my saving habits with money would be one.

Scape Classic
On 1/1/2022 at 4:29 PM, MisterJohn said:

Awesome! I am certain you will achieve it this coming year! Having a great job and budgeting/saving is always great. After all there is always a little time for eScaping too! ?

Scape Classic

Understandable @Beric and was giving a bit of time for those to respond and share there plans/goals for the new year!

For me I am going for at least 10 120s other than the ones I already have starting with Firemaking which should be done by the morning! I also will be investing into a Gaming PC as well to start back up hosting events, Pvm/comp reqs, and Gilded Alters for the busy days as an easy method to help the community with there Prayer needs! I also will be hopefully completing my enlistment process with the Marine Corps but due to my age I will be going the Reserves Route which will give me more time to be on here as a benefit and serve equally. ?

Getting my P-Mod/Event Team(Pink Skirts) spots back would be a bonus after loosing my spot from a 3 year break(Inactivity)

For RS: finally achieve a total wealth goal of...well...more than what I got now. :P  Gonna get pretty close to it at least this new year.

As for real-life: live one day at a time. There are way too many variables I can't control to even consider. I am hoping to get into a more healthier routing as far as my personal health and fitness is concerned. But we'll see how things go.

Happy New Year 2022 everyone! :) 

Scape Classic

There you go @Lykenlova06! You will get it in no time and for real life goals that sounds awesome! Staying Healthy and learning new things is always a huge plus! :D

Scape Classic

Totally understandable @thegreatwhaand after the Christmas event it should help you achieve that goal even faster! You got this! :D

I’ll be working towards comp because I’m not that far off, better my pvm so I Can hold my own, maybe master quest cape grind and definitely more clues!!!

irl hopefully finishing school this year and finding a better job.

16 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

For RS: finally achieve a total wealth goal of...well...more than what I got now. :P  Gonna get pretty close to it at least this new year.

As for real-life: live one day at a time. There are way too many variables I can't control to even consider. I am hoping to get into a more healthier routing as far as my personal health and fitness is concerned. But we'll see how things go.

Happy New Year 2022 everyone! :) 

*cough* your clue luck will definitely get close to or break that gold goal ?

Scape Classic

You got this @Hess, should not take too long! 

Rs Resolution.... Complete gwd collection log (nex, kril, graardor, and zilyana left) and hopefully completionist cape

IRL Resolution .... Complete studying for COMPTIA ITFundamentals and A+ and pass exams and try and get a new job

• 2 weeks later...