Weekly Event Discussion(Scape)

Scape Classic

Scape Classic

Hello everyone,

I have had some thought as to starting a few events regularly with the Mega Duck events to make a routine weekly rotation. I have a few Event Ideas that I would like our communities imput on to see your interests and implement them into the schedule and even rotate them possibly as well.

Here is a few ideas but I also want to hear from you of what you think or would like to see!

Minigames

- Fists of Guthix

- Pest Control

PVM

- Corporeal Beast

- God Wars Dungeons 1, 2, and 3.

- Vorago

- Giant Mole

MISC

- Skill & Chill

Hope to hear from y'all for feedback and interests. I would later like to setup a poll as well and maybe do colabs with a few members of the team to spice thing up!

Stay awesome everyone and cannot wait until the next one!

-Scape-

I think any event arranged is positive, but if you do start arranging more, you might like the Events Team ?

Gmt-friendly (time of posting and ~5 hours ahead) Vorago would sound great, if you know how to do it & teach it.

We do have a few skill and chill events, like the portables currently.  Some bosses work, however, there needs to be a desire for it I've found.  Some don't work at all, and I'm afraid you might find that with things like the Mole and some GWD 1 bosses, though sometimes masses are fun.  I strongly suggest applying for the Events Team, as we do have a bunch of things in the works and would love more input and help planning and doing events!