If they add another skilling boss what should the skills be?

Knaper15

I was just interested to see if people think they will do another skilling boss in the future after the interest Croe seems to have gotten.

What skills do you think it would involve, could we see one that includes skills like Divination/Runecrafting/Smithing?

2 minutes ago, Hess said:

Farming, Divination, Firemaking, those would maybe be the easiest to do 

They defiantly seem like the easiest, I wonder what the fourth skill would be if they followed the way you do Croe.

Agility, Runecrafting, Construction, and Divination. 

These skills aren't used in the Croesus encounter and can be grouped together for something new. It would be a very interesting encounter in both mechanics and lore, and provide further applicability to skills that many people don't enjoy training.

Edited by Sirsir
I meant Divination, not Hunter!

Croe was 4 gathering skills (WC, Fish, Hunt, Mine)

Could be interesting to continue that with another set of skills such as Artisan (Cook/Craft/Fletch/Smith)

1 hour ago, Lykenlova06 said:

I'd love to see div and construction being used, as well as maybe agility and runecrafting worked in somehow.

I edited my post since I mistakenly said Hunter instead of Divination, and goodness! We see eye-to-eye on so many things. :ani:

4 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

I edited my post since I mistakenly said Hunter instead of Divination, and goodness! We see eye-to-eye on so many things. :ani:

Lol we really do.  Brilliant minds and all that, I suppose ?

Just now, Lykenlova06 said:

Lol we really do.  Brilliant minds and all that, I suppose ?

True enough. And sometimes brilliant minds like yours and peculiar minds like mine think similarly, too! :lol:

Just now, Sirsir said:

True enough. And sometimes brilliant minds like yours and peculiar minds like mine think similarly, too! :lol:

Haha! We're the same brand of crazy, I like it.

6 hours ago, Tristan said:

Croe was 4 gathering skills (WC, Fish, Hunt, Mine)

Could be interesting to continue that with another set of skills such as Artisan (Cook/Craft/Fletch/Smith)

I was thinking of the Artisan skills, would be cool to see how they incorporated them since you need materials beforehand.

3 hours ago, Lykenlova06 said:

I'd love to see div and construction being used, as well as maybe agility and runecrafting worked in somehow.

Agility would definitely be a curveball especially since they could give you a chance to fail whatever obstacle and mess up the run!

1 hour ago, Asada said:

Dungeoneering

Yup, a skill that entirely based around going through dungeons, solving issues, and killing a boss at the end. It's perfect.

I don't think they should make a Croesus Clone but with other skills, would be lackluster.

1 minute ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

magic, attack, strength, range, defense, and constitution 

There should be an option to use Prayer, Summoning, and Slayer for those who don't want to skill.

17 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

There should be an option to use Prayer, Summoning, and Slayer for those who don't want to skill.

This made me think of how easily Soul Wars could be repurposed into a skilling boss. 

8 minutes ago, Beric said:

This made me think of how easily Soul Wars could be repurposed into a skilling boss. 

I do miss Soul Wars. :jade:

Granted, this would be a most logical move that would simultaneously rework dead content into a newer and as-yet unexplored mechanic while opening up much potential for rewards and alternative training methods, so we can be certain that it will never happen.

Edited by Sirsir