Consider the following

Emeraldwpn

You ever have those dreams where the outside world's noises just seem to blend in with your dream.

Ever notice that your brain seems to make events leading up to your dream incorporating that noise into your dream?

Ex: right before your alarm goes off, your brain seems to make a storyline leading up to your alarm going off. Or if someone broke your window, in your dream you have an event where you are about to smash a window yourself.

Why does the brain know what's about to happen on the outside?

Learn to harness this ability and you may be able to predict more than just an outcome of a dream.

somewhat kinda , something similiar happend but it dosn't have to do with me hearing things

something along the lines of be sleeping, and sometimes i cant breath through my nose so i sleep mouth open for awhile

eventually my mouth gets dry and in my dream i either cant swallow something or it gets hard to breathe in my dream and i end up waking up

after i think i'm going to die in my dream lol

Edited by Deathcon4111

This absolutely happens to me all the time. I don't necessarily think the brain is predicting it (though it might with an alarm clock ringing - I find that I can shut off my alarm clock and will myself to wake up at nearly the exact time I wanted to). If there are noises outside, they generally do work themselves into my dreams in sometimes weird or fantastic ways. It's pretty cool stuff.

There's no predicting involved. Dreams create their own logic and happen at such a different mental pace than regular life that the instant your brain interprets the noise, it creates a dream-logic scenario to justify it.

There's no predicting involved. Dreams create their own logic and happen at such a different mental pace than regular life that the instant your brain interprets the noise, it creates a dream-logic scenario to justify it.

what about the events leading up to interpreting the noise.

I too have had similar things happen in my dreams involving outside stimulus

best example- my gf attempted to wake me up by kissin and lickin my neck. in my dream my dog was licking me, so i reacted normally and punched my dog in the head. then woke up to my gf yelling at me for punching her in the head...

Edited by Spike1131

best example- my gf attempted to wake me up by kissin and lickin my neck. in my dream my dog was licking me, so i reacted normally and punched my dog in the head. then woke up to my gf yelling at me for punching her in the head...

You should learn to give her a bone instead :otvnaughty:

You should learn to give her a bone instead :otvnaughty:

LOL'ED on both comments.