Can't choose which skill to do next

Ox 1899

Crafting or Divination next?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which skill next?

• Crafting
    • Divination

As I'm getting closer to 99 smithing, I'm trying to pick my next skill and failing.

Could you guys help plz?

17 minutes ago, Hess said:

I'd say try and get 70+ all skills then bang out some 99s.

Ooh. That's a good shout

I vote Divination.  As much as I love crafting, it would be nice to get out and do something different after all that smithing I think.

I agree with everything that was said here! ^_^

It's a great idea to achieve a certain threshold, say Level 70 or higher, for all skills before working on 99s if you don't necessarily want to max a particular skill quickly.

It's almost always best to alternate the types of skills you're training if you aren't training multiple simultaneously! If you just finished Smithing, an Artisan skill, then Divination, a Gathering skill, becomes rather more appealing because it is fundamentally different.

Also, Archaeology is the best skill ever and should be on every poll. :P

Good luck! <3

19 hours ago, Sirsir said:

I agree with everything that was said here! ^_^

It's a great idea to achieve a certain threshold, say Level 70 or higher, for all skills before working on 99s if you don't necessarily want to max a particular skill quickly.

It's almost always best to alternate the types of skills you're training if you aren't training multiple simultaneously! If you just finished Smithing, an Artisan skill, then Divination, a Gathering skill, becomes rather more appealing because it is fundamentally different.

Also, Archaeology is the best skill ever and should be on every poll. :P

Good luck! <3

Having finished smithing, and taking all of your posts into account, I have decided to max Divination, then crafting and then get the rest of my skills up to 70 (probably starting with archeology)

32 minutes ago, AJB said:

Div for sure, a nice and relaxing gathering skill will make a change from smithing.

Not wrong there ?

On 3/28/2022 at 3:18 PM, Fatal Seren said:

Divination! Get them better porters!

Working on it, boss ?

On 3/29/2022 at 4:16 PM, Ox 1899 said:

Working on it, boss

Make sure you use your memory strands, super fast xp!