Rainy or Sunny?

Aerrigo

What type of weather puts you in a good mood? 

I personally prefer anything involving rain, whether it be a downpour or a mix of rain and sunshine where that "afterstorm" smell is everywhere

i like when its after a rainstorm and it just smells alot from it, but you put me in any kind of rain and i basically turn into the wicked witch from the wizard of oz, i hate being in the rain lol. love being outside when its cloudy though 

I enjoy going on a drive with the windows slightly down when its raining.

Season wise; Fall really puts me in a great mood. Something about seeing the different fall colours of the trees.

Depends if I'm outside or inside.

Outside, I like partly cloudy.  Not a fan of too much sunlight, which is probably why I burn so easily in the summer ?

Inside, I don't mind sunny days coming in through my windows so I can keep my lights off during the day, but rainy days or soothing as well.  Not a fan of thunderstorms though.

I grew up with overcast and constant rain, and I still love it. The sound of rain in the background always brings me a sense of nostalgia. I'll always prefer it, but pass on anything leaning toward higher wind velocity. 

Living in SoCal I definitely miss the rain, so when it does rain… super happy! However, I also need my sunshine ??. Love visiting other places during seasonal changes, but always find my way back ?

I live in a rainy area and going a week+ without sun gets depressing fast, but still, nothing beats a good thunderstorm. 

3 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Golfball sized hail

Something about the RNG of walking outside and not getting hit.

Roll acrobatics, apply dex mod

Gotta be rainy when i dont have to go outside XD just hearing rain hitting windows is soothing afterall for some reason

I prefer rainy days the days it’s mid October and it gets dark quicker and ur inside on the sofa watching movies with a hot chocolate and u can hear the rain outside. (Not to dark tho just so u can still see the clouds and the rain fall before it goes completely dark) 

• 1 month later...